Isaacs Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

Wonderfully witty staff, very knowledgable about the city, and a great pub crawl. The rooms are clean and nice. I wasn't a fan of the top bunk as it was a little shaky, but this goes for most hostels I've stayed at. GREAT location. It's very easy to walk right into town and see all of the major sights. Trinity College and some of the big museums are about a 20 minute (or less) walk from the hostel. The breakfast is simple, but just what I needed to start the day. I highly recommend this hostel!

The Burren Hostel (Sleepzone)

Cliffs of Moher, Ireland

It looks like a hotel when you first walk in, very nice. The rooms are clean, quiet, and comfy. My favorite was sitting by the fireplace in the living room after a day hiking at the cliffs (which are a short distance away from the hostel). There's a wonderful little pub not even two minutes down the road that has amazing food and a great atmosphere. My friend and I drove there so when we left we were told to follow a road by the sea which was STUNNING. I highly recommend this Hostel to all!

We're delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us! I am glad you enjoyed that coast road drive especially, many people miss out on it and it is one of the nicest drives in the country! Our little secret! Hopefully we will see you again.

The hostel feels very much like a cozy little home. Everyone is very friendly and when we arrived we were given briliant recommendations of what to do while in town. We only had a but of time so we found some great pubs and saw the brewery in town. I would recommend this to anyone traveling through! Loved it!

Upon my arrival in Bologna I had to take a bus for around 20min to get to the Hostel. When I arrived I was shocked to see that the Hostel is off of a highway and in the middle of a very residential part of town (no restaurants around other than the one at the Hostel). Granted, I went in the off season so there weren't many people around, but I got a not so friendly vibe from some of the guests. The staff is very friendly and helpful and called me a taxi when I needed to leave.