Barcelona Central Garden, Barcelona, Spain
12th Feb 2016

I had a fantastic stay at the BCG! The staff were friendly, welcoming and very knoweledgeable! They have me a ton of great recommendations on where to eat, drink, culture etc. The hostel itself was very clean with great amenities (full kitchen, private bathrooms...). The location was perfect - within walking distance to most sites. Only problem, the beds make a bit of noise (creaking) when you move - bit of a problem to fall asleep but I'm a sound sleeper so it didn't walk me up in then night.

Ok Hostel Madrid, Madrid, Spain
29th Dec 2015

Fantastic hostel! Great location - within walking distance to all the sites, good atmosphere - easy to meet other travelers and staff were incredibly friendly and welcoming! Would definitely come back!

La Calavera, Tenerife, Spain
23rd Dec 2015

Great hostel located on the beach. Very clean. The owners are very friendly and welcoming. Breakfast included was a giant slice of homemade cake with coffee. Although it was absolutely delicious I need a bit more than just cake for breakfast. The hostel was lacking a bit in atmosphere - it has a lot of potential, would be a good idea if they organized a tapas evening at a local bar for example. Only 2 bathrooms - mirrors in the rooms would have been useful. Would stay here again.

Hostel Tenerife, Tenerife, Spain
8.0
20th Dec 2015

Decent hostel. Great base for exploring the northern part of the island. Juan was very friendly and welcoming! Cons: lacking a bit in atmosphere and beds weren't the most comfortable.

11th Dec 2015

Poor air circulation in the rooms. Bed covers were dirty. Toilets were in the courtyard which meant putting on a coat + shoes in the middle of the night. I suppose it wouldn't have been as much of an issue in summer. Alright for one night. The guy working at reception was friendly.

Hostel Beta Old Town, Dubrovnik, Croatia
7.4
3rd Oct 2015

Location couldn't have been better! Katija was very welcoming and full of great advice! Only downside is not a hostel to meet other travelers.

Travellers Home Hostel, Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina
30th Sep 2015

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in! Incredibly clean. Wicked atmosphere. Not too big so it was easy to meet people. The guys running the reception were super friendly and full of good advice! One of their friends runs a tour company and took us up the old bobsled track and to some sniper points from the war. Worth checking out! Would definitely stay here again!

27th Sep 2015

Not sure I'd call this place a hostel. It seemed as though the I stayed in the only room on the property. No common room. The only people I met were the two other girls in my room who were doing their own thing. The beds have seen better days. Would look for something else if I was back in Split. Location was good though and the owner pleasant.

Plitvice Backpackers, Plitvice Lakes, Croatia
21st Sep 2015

Great hostel! Leo was awesome! Picked me up from the bus stop late at night and drove us to the park in the morning + to catch the bus. Great atmosphere - common room was good for meeting other travelers.

Chillout Hostel Zagreb, Zagreb, Croatia
6.3
20th Sep 2015

Huge hostel. Could use a bit more cleaning. Reception was friendly and helpful.

Agora Hostel, Catania, Italy
7.1
17th Apr 2015

Decent hostel in a great location. Near to the buses that go to the airport/other towns. The staff were friendly. The beds weren't that comfortable and the bottom bunk is so close to the top bunk it's difficult to move! Breakfast was forgettable.

Hostel Taormina, Taormina, Italy
7.7
15th Apr 2015

Decent hostel, in a great location for exploring the city. The staff were friendly. Lacking a common room though.

12th Apr 2015

Nice hostel in a central location and good access to everything. The staff were lovely - very friendly, welcoming and helpful, giving information about the city, providing maps and tips about where to eat and drink. Common rooms were great plus a well equipped kitchen. Good atmosphere for meeting other people. Was only a bit surprised to see families staying there as well - perhaps the building is more than just a youth hostel?

Hi thanks for the good feedback ;) The Hostel is open to everybody we haven't restriction age. More than dorm we have ensuite room so family are accepted. At the next Claudia

Il Nosadillo, Bologna, Italy
3rd Apr 2015

I had a fanstastic stay at il Nosadilla! Marinella (the owner) is incredibly nice, welcoming and full of good advice on what to see/do in the city. The hostel itself was clean, in a great location and easy to meet other travelers. The lockers/closets in the room were a great idea! I would definitely come back if I find myself in Bologna again.

Santorini Hostel Kykladonisia, Santorini, Greece
10th Sep 2014

Great location - within walking distance of the heart of Fira and the main bus terminal where you catch all the buses around the island. Breakfast was decent, air conditioning worked without a problem. The staff were super friendly and helpful. The only negative would be the bathroom - one for 6 girls is not enough plus it got fairly dirty too quickly... Not enough to stop me from staying here again though. Would definitely recommend.

6.0
7th Sep 2014

Awesome location - within walking distance of all the attractions. However, I didn't feel the building or room were very secure - anybody could have gotten in if they wanted to. The room wasn't all that clean and the only thing separating the shower from the room was a shower curtain which might be ok if you're sharing the room with a bunch of friends but not a mixed dorm with complete strangers. I'm glad I ended up staying only one night.

The Local NYC, New York, USA
20th Jul 2014

Probably the nicest hostel I've ever stayed at! Everything was clean and well organised. I appreciated the toilets/showers in each room. The staff at the front desk were super helpful! The location was also great - only one subway stop from Manhattan and near to Brooklyn. I'll be keeping the address for my next trip to NYC - would definitely recommend!

6.6
1st Mar 2014

This isn't the first time I've stayed in this hostel which says something. That being said, I feel like it's lost a bit of it's touch - the room I was in wasn't too clean and smelled of beer... I'll probably try another hostel the next time I'm in town.

The MadHouse Prague, Prague, Czech Republic
8.0
29th Dec 2013

Great atmosphere. I was impressed with the effort put into the new years celebrations. It's definitely a party hostel but that being said I got sick during my stay and I had no problems sleeping a bit more or not going out all the time. I would definitely come back.

A&O Graz Hauptbahnhof, Graz, Austria
7.4
27th Dec 2013

I had an early morning train so the location was perfect for me - not too far from the centre either. The rooms were spacious. The building looks new which adds a 'clean' impression, that being said I'm not sure the room I was in was cleaned at all during my two night stay. I was in Graz to visit friends so I can't really comment on the atmosphere of the hostel. I would definitely stay here again - good value for money.

• France, Couple, 25-30
29th Oct 2013

Despite the good reviews it had received we weren't that impressed. On the positive side, the location was awesome, the bed was comfortable and the host was knowledgeable and had maps/brochures to sort out what to see and do. That said, we weren't impressed with breakfast, despite the variety we didn't come to Italy to drink instant coffee and eat packaged croissants. The towels smelled awful, bathmat was non-existant and we awoke one morning to find the front door open. Would not recommend.

• France, Female, 25-30