Hostel Beta Old Town

Dubrovnik, Croatia

Location couldn't have been better! Katija was very welcoming and full of great advice! Only downside is not a hostel to meet other travelers.

Travellers Home Hostel

Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in! Incredibly clean. Wicked atmosphere. Not too big so it was easy to meet people. The guys running the reception were super friendly and full of good advice! One of their friends runs a tour company and took us up the old bobsled track and to some sniper points from the war. Worth checking out! Would definitely stay here again!

Not sure I'd call this place a hostel. It seemed as though the I stayed in the only room on the property. No common room. The only people I met were the two other girls in my room who were doing their own thing. The beds have seen better days. Would look for something else if I was back in Split. Location was good though and the owner pleasant.

Plitvice Backpackers

Plitvice Lakes, Croatia

Great hostel! Leo was awesome! Picked me up from the bus stop late at night and drove us to the park in the morning + to catch the bus. Great atmosphere - common room was good for meeting other travelers.

Chillout Hostel Zagreb

Zagreb, Croatia

Huge hostel. Could use a bit more cleaning. Reception was friendly and helpful.

Agora Hostel

Catania, Italy

Decent hostel in a great location. Near to the buses that go to the airport/other towns. The staff were friendly. The beds weren't that comfortable and the bottom bunk is so close to the top bunk it's difficult to move! Breakfast was forgettable.

Hostel Taormina

Taormina, Italy

Decent hostel, in a great location for exploring the city. The staff were friendly. Lacking a common room though.

Nice hostel in a central location and good access to everything. The staff were lovely - very friendly, welcoming and helpful, giving information about the city, providing maps and tips about where to eat and drink. Common rooms were great plus a well equipped kitchen. Good atmosphere for meeting other people. Was only a bit surprised to see families staying there as well - perhaps the building is more than just a youth hostel?

Hi thanks for the good feedback ;) The Hostel is open to everybody we haven't restriction age. More than dorm we have ensuite room so family are accepted. At the next Claudia

Il Nosadillo

Bologna, Italy

I had a fanstastic stay at il Nosadilla! Marinella (the owner) is incredibly nice, welcoming and full of good advice on what to see/do in the city. The hostel itself was clean, in a great location and easy to meet other travelers. The lockers/closets in the room were a great idea! I would definitely come back if I find myself in Bologna again.

Santorini Hostel Kykladonisia

Santorini, Greece

Great location - within walking distance of the heart of Fira and the main bus terminal where you catch all the buses around the island. Breakfast was decent, air conditioning worked without a problem. The staff were super friendly and helpful. The only negative would be the bathroom - one for 6 girls is not enough plus it got fairly dirty too quickly... Not enough to stop me from staying here again though. Would definitely recommend.

Awesome location - within walking distance of all the attractions. However, I didn't feel the building or room were very secure - anybody could have gotten in if they wanted to. The room wasn't all that clean and the only thing separating the shower from the room was a shower curtain which might be ok if you're sharing the room with a bunch of friends but not a mixed dorm with complete strangers. I'm glad I ended up staying only one night.

The Local NYC

New York, USA

Probably the nicest hostel I've ever stayed at! Everything was clean and well organised. I appreciated the toilets/showers in each room. The staff at the front desk were super helpful! The location was also great - only one subway stop from Manhattan and near to Brooklyn. I'll be keeping the address for my next trip to NYC - would definitely recommend!

This isn't the first time I've stayed in this hostel which says something. That being said, I feel like it's lost a bit of it's touch - the room I was in wasn't too clean and smelled of beer... I'll probably try another hostel the next time I'm in town.

The MadHouse Prague

Prague, Czech Republic

Great atmosphere. I was impressed with the effort put into the new years celebrations. It's definitely a party hostel but that being said I got sick during my stay and I had no problems sleeping a bit more or not going out all the time. I would definitely come back.

A&O Graz Hauptbahnhof

Graz, Austria

I had an early morning train so the location was perfect for me - not too far from the centre either. The rooms were spacious. The building looks new which adds a 'clean' impression, that being said I'm not sure the room I was in was cleaned at all during my two night stay. I was in Graz to visit friends so I can't really comment on the atmosphere of the hostel. I would definitely stay here again - good value for money.

Despite the good reviews it had received we weren't that impressed. On the positive side, the location was awesome, the bed was comfortable and the host was knowledgeable and had maps/brochures to sort out what to see and do. That said, we weren't impressed with breakfast, despite the variety we didn't come to Italy to drink instant coffee and eat packaged croissants. The towels smelled awful, bathmat was non-existant and we awoke one morning to find the front door open. Would not recommend.