Samesun Venice Beach, Los Angeles, USA
8th May 2015

This was my 2nd time staying at Samesun and it was even better than I remember! The staff are so friendly and helpful, big shout out to Abby and Sara who made my trip so great! The hostel is in a fantastic location steps away from the beach, the rooms are spacious and everything was super clean. Security at night made me feel really safe, you had to show your key before being buzzed up. The hostel activities were awesome and a great place to meet people.Amazing hostel! Definitely reccommend!!

USA Hostels San Francisco, San Francisco, USA
12th Nov 2013

I really enjoyed my stay at this hostel, the location is great and the staff are super helpful and friendly, not to mentioned the facilities are amazing! there is a fantastic kitchen, movie room and gym downstairs! The rooms are spacious, there are plenty of bathrooms and the whole hostel is kept very clean. would definitely stay here again!

USA Hostels San Diego, San Diego, USA
6th Nov 2013

I loved my stay at this hostel, the location is perfect! Right in the Gaslamp district which is amazing for restaurants and bars, the staff are really helpful and friendly, Kelsey and Andrew were gave some great recommendations for restaurants and things to do in San Diego. The rooms are a good size, bathrooms are big as well and the whole hostel is kept really clean. Security as well is fantastic, which made me feel really safe. Would definitely stay here again!!

• Canada, Female, 18-24
Samesun Venice Beach, Los Angeles, USA
5th Nov 2013

Such an amazing hostel! I have stayed in all the Samesun hostels and they are all fantastic. The location of this one is unbeatable. The staff are super friendly and helpful, Sara and Abby were awesome! There is great security, the bathrooms are spacious and always clean, rooms are big with great views and the free breakfast is always a plus! I would definitely stay here again!

Thanks! You said it best, you can't beat our location. Glad that we were able to make your stay in LA an awesome vacation. Safe travels.

3rd Nov 2013

This is my second time staying in this hostel and I wouldn't stay anywhere else in Seattle! The facilities are amazing, the rooms are spacious with super comfortable beds, the bathrooms are modern ensuite style which is great. The whole hostel is kept really clean, the security is great, and of course the staff are awesome, always friendly and helpful. Amazing activities and free breakfast everyday and free dinner twice a week! I would definitely stay here again!

Samesun Vancouver, Vancouver, Canada
2nd Mar 2013

Great hostel with really friendly staff, good housekeeping and a fantastic environment, I never wanted to leave!