Wow Roma

Rome, Italy

The hostel was average. Just average. The people who managed the hostel were nice enough but entirely unprofessional. The availability of the staff was erratic and undependable. They also were foreign to Rome and could provide few suggestions of things to see or restaurants to dine in. The hostel is CASH ONLY which is inconvenient, and the staff does not carry change for larger bills. They expect you to accept an "I owe you", and ask you to leave them with your passport.

Ca Mignon

Venice, Italy

Ca Mignon was a pleasant surprise. Honestly, it felt like we were staying in a hotel (because we were!). This place is part hotel and part hostel, although every room feels like its treated as a hotel. We returned to our room with fresh towels and a made up bed. The hostel was centralized in Venice, so it was easy to get from one area to another. Overall, there are no complaints. The value of this place is unbeatable.

Downtown Paraiso Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

The colors and atmosphere of this hostel are truly unique. It makes this place brighter, which automatically puts you in a fun and festive mood - perfect for Barcelona. The Staff is extremely helpful to. They suggest all the right places to eat and places to see. The paella restaurant suggested to us offered some of the best paella I ever tasted. My only critique would be the wifi. In community space, it works great. But in the bedrooms it tends to dull or null.