• USA, Female, 18-24
Apartamentos Casanova, Nerja, Spain
3rd May 2013

This hostel was amazing! For the price I really have never experienced a hostel as great. We had a kitchen with all the utencils we would ever need, a living room, and a bedroom. The people who worked there were so kind. My friend got sunburnt and the woman working let her cut some of the aloe plants out of their garden to use! They had an awesome rooftop tanning deck with chairs and everything. To top it off, one afternoon the made us 3 molten chocolate lava cakes. WOW. I was shocked.

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
23rd Mar 2013

Wow. I absolutely loved this hostel. It is in the perfect location as it is a 2 min walk to the metro. It's very cute and the bar gets pretty hoppin at night giving you the opportunity to play pool with locals! The staff is incredible. They help carry your bags and Daniel was such a great guy he carried my heavy bag all the way to the bus stop when we had to leave. For the price it is a steal. Everyone was nice and welcoming and we really couldn't have had a better experience.