Location: USA, Gender: Male, Age: 23

Melon District Marina

Barcelona, Spain

Really cool hostel/hotel/dormitory. Roof top pool is awesome with great view. The studio apartments are really nice and new. Helpful staff and within short walks to most sights.

Magic Rome Guesthouse

Rome, Italy

We had an absolutely wonderful stay at this B&B. The place was really nice and Concetta was the nicest most accommodating owner ever. We arrived really late and she was there to greet us and was a very cheerful person. She gave us lots of great info for exploring the city. The bathroom is great. Would definitely stay here again when we go back to rome.

The St. Christopher's Hostels are always nice and this is no exception. Great atmosphere and very clean, unfortunately it is very far from the center of town though.

Sevilla Hostel One Centro

Seville, Spain

Las Musas Hostel

Madrid, Spain

I liked almost everything about this place, but they lacked in what I consider an essential which is hot water. Every time I took a shower it would be cold from the start and within a minute be like an ice bath. The rest of the place was nice but the water temperature needs to be fixed.

PLUS Florence

Florence, Italy

Chiostro delle Monache

Volterra, Italy

Really nice Hostel. A little bit of a walk outside the city walls but not to far. Rooms are very clean with nice bathrooms, and the interior courtyard is very nice.

PLUS Florence

Florence, Italy

Helpful staff and well cleaned. A little far from the sights but not overly far. Overall I had a nice stay.

Sultan Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

Great location, in the center of the Old Town. Great atmosphere with shisha bar, great for meeting people and partying till late. I would not recommend to people who prefer quiet places but I had a great time.

Pretty far from center of town and buses do not come frequently. However the price was great.

Wombats City Hostel Berlin

Berlin, Germany

Great location near TV tower, and museum Island and most the sights. Very Clean and good breakfast.

Wombats City Hostel Berlin

Berlin, Germany

Riverside Hostel Gdansk

Gdansk, Poland

Great location right of Main Square! Helpful staff and really comfy beds. My only complaint is that they do not have any tourist maps at the hostel. Luckily there is a info booth not to far from hostel though. It is a great place to chill out with fellow travelers.

Mosquito Hostel

Krakow, Poland

Had a great time. The place is spotless and the staff wonderful. Every night the person working the evening shift would take us to some great pubs and clubs. The discounted Auschwitz and Salt Mine tours were great too with pickup from Hostel door.

Hotel Astoria- Venice

Venice, Italy

Rather average hostel. The location can't be beat though, right off Saint Marc Square. They don't have lockers which seemed odd and they also have a curfew which can be rather inconvenient since you must be inside during those hours since they lock the doors to the hostel.

Ostello Burigozzo 11

Milan, Italy

Overall had a very pleasant stay here. It is rather far from the historical center of Milan though and nothing is really in walking distance so a tram ticket is necessary. The staff were very friendly and gave great recommendations on what to do in the city.

Old Town Hostel Kanonia

Warsaw, Poland

Decent hostel. We were pleasantly surprised when we were told we had a private apartment for our stay (we had just booked a double bed room). Unfortunately the apartments were a bit far away from all the action of Old Town but still very nice.

Atlantis Hostel

Krakow, Poland

Had a pretty stressful time. We arrived to find out that the rooms we had booked were under renovation! We had received no emails about this. It took awhile for the staff to figure out what to do but eventually they got a cab for us and sent us to another hostel and promised we would get the same kinda room we had reserved (double bed room). We arrived at the other hostel and where then told that they had no double bed rooms for us. In the end we had the wrong room and were far from Old Town.

St Christophers Prague

Prague, Czech Republic

This place was amazing. Location was great, really close to the River and Old Town Square. Had a deluxe double bed room with my gf. The room was better then any hostel or hotel I had ever been in. Looks brand new. Huge room, modern design, massive bathroom, even had a private terrace with table and garden. And the view of Prague Castle from the roof and terrace was amazing. Staff was very friendly and very helpful. I will stay here every time I visit Prague.

A&T Holiday Hostel Wien

Vienna, Austria

Great Hostel, brand new and very modern. Great facilities. A little far from the center of Vienna, but the Subway station isn't to far from the hostel. Note: On HostelWorld it claims they have double beds. Maybe since it is brand new they haven't gotten those beds yet, but the receptionist said they do not have any rooms with double beds.