Location Singapore, Gender Male, Age 36

• Singapore, Male, 31-40
Little Hanoi Hostel, Hanoi, Vietnam
21st Mar 2013

I stayed at Little Diamond Hostel for 1 night, and Little Hanoi Hostel for 2 nights. The staff (David, Kim, and others) are extremely friendly and helpful. They gave me tips on where to visit and where to try local Hanoi food. Most of them speak fluent English, which is promising. They serve nice breakfast too. It is also centrally located in the backpackers area, and is within walking distance to most Hanoi touristy places.

• Singapore, Male, 31-40
Long Hostel, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
16th Mar 2013

I stayed at Long Hostel for 4 nights. I have no doubts why Long Hostel is ranked number 1. The staff (relatives of Long) are extremely friendly and helpful. Most of their staff speak fluent English and that is a major plus point! Staying at Long Hostel made me felt like staying at home. Breakfast is nice and tasty! Long Hostel is also centrally located in the backpackers area, and is within walking distance to most touristy places. I will definitely come back to Long Hostel to stay.