Hostel Split Wine Garden

Split, Croatia

Great location in Central split, walking distance to the new and old town and the park. Staff arranged a pick up from the airport and met me in the square where the driver dropped me off. I was told of everything to see and do in the area, the hostel was clean and friendly and comfortable. Great one night stay before getting on a boat trip.

• 13th Sep 2013

Supun Arcade Residency

Colombo, Sri Lanka

Very upset with our stay. We were not informed that the advertised pool was still under construction and when told we would have compensation on arrival the management tried to fleece us. One member of the reception staff took my phone details and began messaging me - a serious breech of uk data protection - the car booked for the airport arrived late. We were shouted over when we tried to speak our concerns. Terribly upsetting stay.

• 21st Mar 2013

Kandy Paris Hotel

Kandy, Sri Lanka

Really, really helpful staff. Only intended on staying two nights but stayed three. Great breakfast on the roof. Laundered out clothes free of charge as we were there threw nights. Arrange a great tuk tuk driver to take us to around the tea plantations and to the elephants and spice gardens. Clean, nicely presented rooms. A/C. No pool but the hotel 200m up the road let us use theirs for 200 rupees. Very happy with our stay.

• 12th Mar 2013

Tropic Inn

Colombo, Sri Lanka

Right by the beach with easy acces via bus, local train or tuk tuk to the city. Helpful and attentive staff. Clean. A/C. Did the job.

• 10th Mar 2013