Location: Taiwan, Gender: Male, Age: 23

Oops Design Hostel

Paris, France

Durty Nellys Inn

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Great location and staff. The main and huge concern is the WIFI. It didn't work at which is very frustrating.

Hotel Majestic

Montpellier, France

Great place for a short stay in Montpellier

Vertigo Vieux-Port

Marseille, France

Vertigo Vieux-Port

Marseille, France

Great and helpful staff. Good location. The only concern is about the security. The three building are separate. People can easily go the building A from the back door in the day time where no staff is there. And building C is a bit not secured either. It's just another room surrounded by other rooms and houses that doesn't belong to the hostel. Hostel B's door was wide open in the day time. I know there's electric lock to the rooms but I just don't feel comfortable.

Liberty Hotel Paris

Paris, France

It can't be called a hotel since there's only ONE shower room for the first and second floor. The room has an old moldy smell. Close to Gare du Nord and Gare l'Est. Only recommended for short stay.

Pop' Hostel

Avignon, France

Antares Hostel

Nice, France

A lady got in my room in the morning yelling "clean" to kick me out.My friends lived in private room and didn't get kicked out so I went staying with them.We finally knew that the hostel locks the entire dorm out to do the cleaning but we didn't get informed in the very beginning.The staff tried to kick us out and said if anything got stolen it's our responsibility. I just don't know why they cannot clean the room one by one. Very rude and unfriendly staff. VERY Unpleasant experience.

Primavera Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

Amazing hostel. Welcoming, easygoing, helpful staffs, along with the great atmosphere and super clean environment make it so perfect. You can always find advice for anything. I'm a picky person but I don't know what bad to say about this hostel.

Laterano Guest House

Rome, Italy

Hostel Beauty

Rome, Italy

Ca' Venezia

Venice, Italy

Nice and enthusiastic Italian owner who is very willing to help out. The location is quite close to the major attractions like S. Marco Square. The bedroom is also clean. The only thing is that the wifi in the room didn't work at all so everyone was staying at the ground floor to use the wifi of the counter. And sometimes there's no hot water. But all in all it's a good experience.