• Argentina, Female, 31-40
Travel Joy Hostels Chelsea, London, England
1st Apr 2013

I had a great stay in Travel Joy Hostel in Chelsea, I can say that it's the best hostel in London. The staff was really kind and helpful. The room was warm and confortable. The pub downstairs is great. The bathrooms and showers were very clean, and there was plenty of hot water. The breakfast was the best I ever had in a hostel!! And the restaurant serves really good food and with razonable prices. I'm very thankful to all the people working in this great hostel. I hope to be back very soon!!

• Argentina, Female, 31-40
YHA London Central, London, England
19th Mar 2013

I stayed in this great hostel for only one night, but it was a pretty good experience. The staff was really kind and they helped me a lot. The rooms were clean and warm, with comfortable beds. The bathroom was very clean too, and there was plenty of hot water. The only bad thing was that you have to pay for wifi conexion.