Sant Jordi Mambo Tango

Barcelona, Spain

This is definitely one of the best hostel I've ever stayed in! It's very well located, the rooms and common areas are super clean, its atmosphere is great and its staff (Maxi, Cacau and the Italian guy, particularly) is AMAZING! I'm planning another trip to BCN soon, and for sure I'll stay there once again. ¡Muchas gracias por todo!

The Mad Monkey

Phnom Penh, Cambodia

The staff is so helpful, the bar offers good meals and the hostel is well located. The problem was our room. It had no windows, it was close to the bar (too much noise!), and the bathtoom smelled like sewage. It was quite a disappointment.

• 8th Jan 2014

The Siem Reap Hostel

Siem Reap, Cambodia

Great hostel, awesome staff, good & affordable meals, excellent atmosphere... 10/10! One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in!

• 4th Jan 2014
  • Argentina

Rooms are comfortable, wifi works great and the staff is AWESOME!!! Excellent location. We really enjoyed our stay there!

• 31st Dec 2013

Roof View Place

Bangkok, Thailand

The hostel is located in a quiet area near Khao San Road, breakfast is included and the staff is so friendly. The hostel is OK, but it doesn't have a very good atmosphere. I'd give it a 7 over 10.

• 28th Dec 2013

Las Musas Hostel

Madrid, Spain

It's one of the best hostel I've ever stayed in. The staff is so helpful (Pedro is awesome!), the location is great and the daily paella for a few euros is amazing! I'd definitely recommend Las Musas to those who are planning a trip to Madrid.

• 25th Dec 2013

San Ignacio Adventure Hostel

San Ignacio, Argentina

Excelente precio, buena ubicación y staff muy amable. Una excelente opción para descansar en San Ignacio.

American Dream Hostel

New York, USA

It's a really nice hostel!!! It's very well located, it's super clean and it has great facilities. An excellent option to stay in NYC, considering a night in any hostel/hotel can cost as much as $100 a night.

HI - Boston

Boston, USA

The hostel is AWESOME! Probably, one of the best I've ever stayed in. The Staff could be better... They weren't very nice.

Really convenient location. Nice staff, rooms with A/C and beds very comfortable. Breakfast could be better.