Hostel 24

Ljubljana, Slovenia

I had a lovely time, thank you!

Hostel Amfora

Pula, Croatia

Base Camp Antigua

Antigua, Guatemala

I stayed at Base Camp on my first night in Guatemala and had a wonderful time. The staff really makes this place welcoming, and I enjoyed spending time with everyone. Thanks guys :)

I had a lovely stay at The Independente, it is a truly friendly and comfortable place, a home away from home which gives a perfect balance to exploring a new city. A great design with smart, thoughtful details, a welcoming staff who are always there to offer advice and a smile, a pleasant atmosphere and a bangin kitchen and lounge. Thank you for everything!

HostelOne Sevilla Alameda

Seville, Spain

I had a great time at Hostel One, and would recommend it to anyone coming to visit Seville. The perfect location, a comfortable space, nice kitchen, and above all, a genuinely friendly and welcoming staff. You feel right at home in the hostel, and Martin and Luciano take care that you have good time. There are cool events in the evening, from tapas tours to free sangria night, always good, chill music, and a fun atmosphere.

Lisbon Chillout Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

Very nice place to stay, relaxed atmosphere, friendly staff. A bit of a walk from the center, but still conveniently located at a great price.