The Oddy Hip Hotel, Phuket Patong Beach, Thailand
8.0
25th Apr 2015

Great little hotel! Good bang for your buck in Patong. 20 min walk to the beach and the staff were very accommodating!

Dear customer, thank you very much for providing us with a feedback after staying at the The Oddy Hip Hotel. We are delighted to hear that we have left you with a nice memory and our clean comfy bedroom has been perfect for holiday. We are looking forward to welcome you back in the future for another fabulous experience. Guest Relations Officer The Oddy Hip Hotel.

Phuket Paradise Hotel, Phuket Patong Beach, Thailand
6.9
23rd Apr 2015

My stay here was average. Staff wasn't very helpful. Kind of loud . Location was okay, 20 min walk to beach, tuk tuks everywhere. Decent facilities.

Aoi Hostel, Chiang Mai, Thailand
7.4
21st Apr 2015

I really enjoyed my stay here, Boyz the owner is the only staff member and is very helpful and accomdating. You are definitely getting what you pay for here, basic amenities, free toast and coffee was a plus! If I ever return to Chiang Mai I will be staying here.

Pandora after 80s, Hong Kong, Hong Kong
6.0
18th Apr 2015

Very small rooms, no lockers for your things, no common area. Good facilities and comfy beds.

Bodega Bangkok, Bangkok, Thailand
17th Apr 2015

Loved the Bodega! Staff was very helpful and accommodating. Security wasn't great small locker for your stuff. Comfy beds, clean rooms and washrooms were good also. Great atmosphere, bar and food available there & beer pong! If I return to Bangkok I would stay here again!

Yesinn @CAUSEWAY BAY, Hong Kong, Hong Kong
15th Apr 2015

I really liked this place. Good atmosphere for meeting people, two outdoor terraces, rooftop terrace was great for meeting up and having some beers before you go out. Beds were ok, clean bathrooms. I would stay here again!

Blue Trailz Hostel & Surf Camp, Tamarindo, Costa Rica
8.0
18th Jun 2014

I really enjoyed my stay here! Has a very social environment, steps from the beach and great surf instructors and board rentals! There is a kitchen area and a fridge/ microwave in each room the AC is a plus also. If your coming to surf and have a good time this is the place to be!

Thank you very much for sharing your travel experience you had in Tamarindo with others. The fact that you really enjoyed your stay and you felt Blue Trailz had a good social environment, great surf instructors and board rentals, means a lot to us! We love to read that you enjoyed all our facilities and location, as this is what we want all our guests to experience. We very much look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Hostel Casa de Lis, Turrialba, Costa Rica
15th Jun 2014

I really enjoyed my stay at Casa de Lis! This is probably one of the most clean hostels I've ever stayed in. The staff is great! They arranged my rafting trip with Tico river adventurers, answered all my questions I had about the surrounding area and more. The facilities are great as well nice beds, hot water and even a rooftop terrace where Lis herself will serve you breakfast if you arrange for it the night before.

Youthhostel Zermatt, Zermatt, Switzerland
30th May 2013

Beautiful views, great staff and cool people

5th Apr 2013

29th Mar 2013

This was a great hostel!! staff was very helpful and the location is Beautiful..