Blue Trailz Hostel & Surf Camp

Tamarindo, Costa Rica

I really enjoyed my stay here! Has a very social environment, steps from the beach and great surf instructors and board rentals! There is a kitchen area and a fridge/ microwave in each room the AC is a plus also. If your coming to surf and have a good time this is the place to be!

Thank you very much for sharing your travel experience you had in Tamarindo with others. The fact that you really enjoyed your stay and you felt Blue Trailz had a good social environment, great surf instructors and board rentals, means a lot to us! We love to read that you enjoyed all our facilities and location, as this is what we want all our guests to experience. We very much look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Hostel Casa de Lis

Turrialba, Costa Rica

I really enjoyed my stay at Casa de Lis! This is probably one of the most clean hostels I've ever stayed in. The staff is great! They arranged my rafting trip with Tico river adventurers, answered all my questions I had about the surrounding area and more. The facilities are great as well nice beds, hot water and even a rooftop terrace where Lis herself will serve you breakfast if you arrange for it the night before.

Youthhostel Zermatt

Zermatt, Switzerland

Beautiful views, great staff and cool people

This was a great hostel!! staff was very helpful and the location is Beautiful..