Frankfurt Hostel

Frankfurt, Germany

Alcatraz Backpacker Hostel

Berlin, Germany

This hostel is very spacious for the 6 bunk rooms. The staff is very helpful and are very kind to their guests.

We really appreciated the free breakfast and computer usage

Castle Rock Hostel

Edinburgh, Scotland

Rooms are comfortable, beds are not. Overall had a great stay. Loved the lounge rooms

Budget Backpackers

Edinburgh, Scotland

This is the best hostel we have stayed in! The beds were comfertable and warm, bathrooms are clean, and staff are charasmatic! Location was great as well. we loved that your hostel offered something exciting and fun every night.

Budget Backpackers

Edinburgh, Scotland

We stayed in a 4 bed dorm and had a great experience! They staff was helpful and energetic! Location was great and food was great: The free tour was also fabulous!

Astor Hyde Park

The staff was extreemly helpful and the atmosphere was upbeat, but those stairs are the biggest pain in the ass.

Oliver St. John Gogarty

Dublin, Ireland

We loved this hostel. Staff was helpful abd beds were warm. The only thing that we did not like about your hostel was the one key. I was woken up more than once from my roommate pounding on my door. It is rediculous to expect 6 strangers to share one key. On the other hand thank you for the free breakfast. I really apperciated having fruit on the menu.

The staff was helpful and location is great for the metro. But our room and bathroom were not clean. Also the beds in the 6 bedroom room were too close together. There is no reason for a desk in the room, and when I roll over in the middle of the night I do not want to be in kissing distance of a stranger.

A Venice Fish

Venice, Italy

We had a great stay but had too many cold showers. Overall the location is great and the hostel was clean.

TwinCities

Rome, Italy

Students & Travellers Inn

Athens, Greece

The Student and Travellers Inn was in a wonderful location but it was not the cleanist and the staff was not well versed in local information. The most frustrating aspect of our stay was the staff that did not arrive on time or at all for breakfast, meaning that our schedule was thrown off. Overall we did enjoy our staff because the location was fantastic!