Equity Point Girona, Girona, Spain
14th Apr 2013

The best hostel I've ever stayed at. I would recommend it anyone.

Urbany Hostel Sevilla, Seville, Spain
6.3
4th Apr 2013

It was okay. It was cheap and we got what we paid for. Sevilla is an amazing city so we didn't spend much time in the hostel. The best way to describe it is "eh". Certainly not the worst but not at all the best.

Stayokay Amsterdam Stadsdoelen, Amsterdam, Netherlands
8th Mar 2013

This was my first time staying in a hostel and I was more than pleasantly surprised. Everything seemed in order and clean. Good location. Friendly staff. I definitely felt safe; I liked having the option of staying in an all-girls room. Had the weather not been so terrible, I would have liked to take advantage of the discounts they offer on museums and things to do. Perhaps next time.

Hello dear, How great that you were pleasantly suprised. Does this mean you will go to more hostels? We hope to see you soon again, try June-August then the weather should be awsome! Kind Regards, Stayokay Stadsdoelen