Keystone House Kings Cross

Nice facilities, the rooms were ok and acceptably clean, so was the bathroom. Location is awesome! Staff were really nice and friendly as well. Some things I didn't like: as with any building in central London, the hostel is really small and narrow and there are a lot of stairs, so factor this in if you have luggage. The showers are ok but shower curtains could use changing. No internet in rooms. My room sometimes got really noisy as the window was across the bar, which gets crazy sometimes.

HI - Honolulu - Waikiki

Honolulu, USA

This is a really nice hostel. Excellent location! (2 blocks away from the beach). Really nice and spacious rooms, very friendly staff. The only thing to consider is that this hostel does not organize social events, so it may not be as easy to meet people (this is not a party hostel). But all in all, really excellent hostel!

This is a really awesome place to stay if you are in SD! lovely staff, clean hostel, free dinner! (seriously, that's awesome!). Really nice atmosphere to meet people and the hostel organizes fun activities every day which is great! My only negative is that it is somewhat small but still within reason. Definitely recommended! Will stay here again in if I return to SD!

We're glad you loved you stay here and enjoyed all that we offer. We are a small hostel, and we love that that allows us to get to know the guests well, provide great food, and create such a fun atmosphere for everyone that stays here. Thanks for your feedback and we'd love to have you come stay again when you're next in SD!!