Location: Australia, Gender: Female, Age: 25

Wombats City Hostel Munich

Munich, Germany

Great location and the walking tour is a must do. Only inconvenience is check in is strickly 2pm, thêrefore travellers coming in from a long early flight cannot settle in.

Hostel Colours

Milan, Italy

Although hostel did have a stove it was unavailable to the public as it was part of the "owners" facility. It would have been nice to use the stove rather than eating microwave foods.

Friends Hostel

Rome, Italy

This isn't quite a hostel as there is no reception area. We arrived late and had to wait on someone to come and let us into the facility. He had no paperwork or documentation on about our arrival which I found very frustrating. There was a kitchen but you couldn't use it. When we told him about the wifi not working in our building he suggested that we walk to the other building and use that wifi and told us he wasn't there to provide wifi for us and if we didn't like it for us to go elsewhere.

Home Youth Hostel

Valencia, Spain

Great location. Could be a bit noisy early hours of the morning as the doors tend to slam due to drunken guests. Great hostel, great staff and facilities although they do not have lift access.

Pension Aristizabal

San Sebastian, Spain

I stayed in one of the rooms and there was no ventilation. There was no air coming in or out of my room, therefore it was really hot. There was a microwave, and tea and coffee but no kettle for the tea and coffee. Im pretty sure I saw a kitchen area but it was always locked. Although it was an amazing location it was definately not woth 60 euros I paid a night.

Living Mad Hostel

Madrid, Spain

Great location. Pretty central to everything. Had laundry facilities which were good. No complaints.

Clink261

Only stayed a night there. I thought was much better than the other clink. One of the hostels that you have to pay for WiFi.

thank you for your feedback and liking our smaller Clink better ;) Enjoy the rest of the summer!

Clink78

Great location and atmosphere. Found the beds a bit small. Locker options are not available.

Home Lisbon Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

This hostel was amazing. It is a home away from home.