Base Brisbane - Central

Brisbane, Australia

The rooms were dirty. It looked like the room had not been clean for months. I have stayed at this place before but the first time was a much better experience. I would not recommend this place to anyone. But the location was unbeatable.

Base Brisbane - Central

Brisbane, Australia

OK hostel for the money. Great location. I have been there a few times but the last night I had to wake up early for a flight, and there were people running around the room until 5am drunk. The staff needs to be a little more friendly.

The Jack Backpackers

Cairns, Australia

Jacks is the best place to stay in cairns. Atmosphere was great, free meal at dinner was not great but it is free. Jacks is diffently a party hostel, drinking every night. So if you are planning on sleeping all night then this is not the place for you. Close to all the night clubs and pubs. Great place to meet people and always something going on! I will definitely come back!

Copenhagen Downtown Hostel

Copenhagen, Denmark

One of the most social hostels I've been you. Great place to meet people and have a good time. The people are welcoming and will help with what ever you need. Will stay there again the next time I'm in Copenhagen.

City Center Hostel

Kiev, Ukraine

All and all a good hostel but very small. The only thing that will bring me back to this hostel is the location. Location was perfect and was a central location for everything. Staff was very helpful but very busy because they are short of staff. No bar but very close to alot of good pubs!

X Hostel Bucharest

Bucharest, Romania

Everything about the hostel was great. The location was perfect and was a central location for everything. The staff was awesome and helped with everything. Rooms and bathrooms were clean and well maintained. They have a great bar and very big common room. I will defiantly stay at x hostel if I'm ever in Bucharest again. If you are looking for a great time and to meet people, then x hostel is the way to go!

Thanks for the great Review. We strive to get more like it!