Brussels 2GO4 Quality Hostel

Brussels, Belgium

The hostel was a good for the price. I would recommend it to friends traveling to Brussels.

Madness Hostel

Belgrade, Serbia

I was in Belgrade for 2 nights, and I came to Madness Hostel because of its high rating. The place is perfect! The owner, Srdjan, is a laid back guy with a great sense of humor. He and his staff are amazingly friendly and hospitable. The hostel is extremely close to the center of the city. Just 2 blocks from the common meeting point (Prince Michael on a horse in Republic Square). It's ideal for people wanting to experience the nightlife in Belgrade. I will definitely stay here again!

Hostel Heart of Sarajevo

Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

I stayed one night in Sarajevo for the nightlife, and I decided on this place. The people on staff here were incredibly helpful and friendly. There is a common room upstairs and it is perfect for chilling out. Srce Sarajeva is literally 5 steps from a decent bar, and a 30 second walk from the rest. I will definitely stay here again on my next trip to Sarajevo.

Villa Sigurata

Dubrovnik, Croatia

Villa Sigurata is the perfect place to stay in Dubrovnik! The place is situated within Old Town and is seconds from all of the attractions that Dubrovnik has to offer. Museums, the cable car, two good nightclubs, many fresh seafood restaurants, and the wall are all very close. Nikolina and her family are wonderfully hospitable and generous, and they went above and beyond my expectations. I traveled by myself, and the private room was very comfortable. Travelers to Dubrovnik should stay here.

Locanda Silva

Venice, Italy

I was not disappointed with Locanda Silva, but I am not eager to go back. There is internet access, but only on one computer (very old), and you must pay for your WiFi if you want it. There is only one shower per floor, and ours flooded quickly. The included breakfast consists of 1 filled miniature croissant, your choice of drink, yogurt, cheese, and cereal. No meat for breakfast. Most of the staff was friendly. Towels were sparse and tiny.

• 8th Mar 2013