10th Jul 2013

Congratulations guys, I'm surprised about the service, cleanliness and The hostal location. I was traveling around Asia, and I don't hesitate to tell you is the best hostel in my journey. Keep doing great full.

Penzy Guesthouse, Koh Samui, Thailand
13th Apr 2013

Excellent People, helpfull and they do asa much as they can to feel Guest as their At home. Thank you so much

Downtown Siem Reap Hostel, Siem Reap, Cambodia
4th Apr 2013

Was a clean place to stay in Cambodia. The English guy was a little bit selfish, but the staff people was helpful with my needs. If you want a stay I'm a clear place in siem reap. Go. Good location, but during the first night is a little bit scary, but very very safe

30th Mar 2013

Perfectly located, friendly people trying to feel me like home, first toilette in china that is clean no smell. Thank you guys for your cooperation. Highly recomended, location location location

thanks for the postive feedback we're here at guilin green forest hostel are very proud of our location location location which is only 10 minutes walk from the train station 5 minutes walk from the bus staion. hope to see you again soon.

• Colombia, Male,
26th Mar 2013

Was good, enough for what I paid, British guy was not the most friendly guy but he helped when I needed. Rooms are perfectly cleaned. Bathroom was neat and comfortable.

21st Mar 2013

Was great, I met people all around the world and also Chinese helpful people who helped me understand their culture, beds are neat, but restroom smell is horrible. Reception girl was very helpful trying to book great wall tour and answering me questions about places to go, food to eat. And we had small party last night at the hostal and they didn't complain about it and helped to ask for pizza. Thank you guys for such a great time in Beijing. I highly recommend this hostal.