Location: Canada, Gender: Male, Age: 24

Yesinn @CAUSEWAY BAY

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

No complaints. There were three story bunks but they were very sturdy so no shaking or anything.

Five Stones Hostel

Singapore, Singapore

Good clean hostel with friendly staff. Common area. Good place to stay. No complaints.

River City Inn

Singapore, Singapore

Nice clean hostel. Breakfast even had bananas and peanut butter. Owner encourages guests to give a 100% rating after their stay so these ratings may be slightly biased upward. Overall nice place to stay.

At River City Inn, we do our very best to assist guests in whatever way we can and the comfort of our guests is top priority. We welcome constructive feedback anytime and we take your views seriously because we want to make your next stay with us even better by constantly striving to improve ourselves. We strive for positive feedback and we need your strong support! :)

NapPark Hostel at Khao San

Bangkok, Thailand

Hostel with a good atmosphere. Quite clean. Computers and towels available. Lockers for everyone.

• 27th Jun 2013

NapPark Hostel at Khao San

Bangkok, Thailand

Great place to stay I really enjoyed it. My friend thinks money may have been stolen from his locker here so careful with your belongings!

• 21st Jun 2013
  • Globetrotter

Great location and clean hostel. Nice place to stay as a solo traveller or with friends. If you are looking for atmosphere and partying though...I would recommend giving up the good location and better free facilities and stay at St. Christophers.

• 19th Jun 2013

Copenhagen GO Hotel

Copenhagen, Denmark

Free computers and wifi for the guests. Clean rooms and it was the cheapest I could find. You do need to take a train into the city but it is very close to the station. It is a hotel so not a hostel atmosphere. Overall great for the price...though the showers are not that great...

• 17th Jun 2013

Castle Rock Hostel

Edinburgh, Scotland

Great hostel very clean. I only didn't give facilities excellent because you need to pay to use their computers. Wifi is free though. Very large hostel and still has good atmosphere because of all the common rooms. Would be nice to have a bar in the hostel.

• 14th Jun 2013

Castle Rock Hostel

Edinburgh, Scotland

Great place to stay. I would stay here again if I was in Edinburgh.

• 13th Jun 2013

King Square

Rome, Italy

Clean and great value. Close to the subway. Friendly staff. Breakfast is coffee and a croissant and some other cracker things. I would stay here again.

Good place to stay. A bit expensive I thought. Would have been nice to have a bit more atmosphere.

King Square

Rome, Italy

Awesome place. Stay here if there is availability! Maybe not the best for a solo traveller though because you wont really meet other travellers here like you will in a hostel... But it is a B&B so you should expect that.

Youth Hostel Anna

Santorini, Greece

Very good place to stay for the price. Rooms were clean. Free pickup from the ferry was awesome. Wifi is a bit inconvenient if you are staying in a private double room as it is a different building 5 mins away. Sometimes couldn├╣t get hot water.. Very close to the black sand beach. Friendly staff.

Hostel Pisa

Pisa, Italy

Not enough showers for the amount of people using them. You need to pay for the sheets so add 3 euros to the price. Overall it is good for the price. I would stay here again if I was in Pisa but I don't think I would ever want to go here again...

• 30th May 2013

Looming Hostel

Tartu, Estonia

Very clean quiet hostel. Not too far from the city center.

• 27th May 2013

Euphoria

Tallinn, Estonia

VERY CLEAN :) Cool chilled out atmosphere. Perfect for musicians or anyone who likes music. Nice common area and comfortable beds. Would stay here again. Great value for the money.

• 26th May 2013

Barnacles Temple Bar House

Dublin, Ireland

Would have been nice to have a bar in the hostel to make it easier to meet people. There was a social lounge here though which I did not really use. Also the lockers under the bed are really anoying to use. Bed was comfortable and good staff and clean.

• 14th May 2013
  • Globetrotter

Hey David, With over 1500 pubs in Dublin and dozens with-in minutes we thought we would let people chill a little while staying in the hostel. Gald you liked us dude....

Too much stag partying ruined the atmosphere a bit from a solo-traveler perspective. If there were no stag parties though this would be an awesome place for atmosphere. Love the free welcome beer I met some other people the moment I arrived.

The Purple Goblin

Tallinn, Estonia

Very friendly and helpful couple running the hostel. Great if you want a calm relaxing place to stay. Not a very big hostel if you are looking for a big party. Very clean.

Hostel Waka Waka, Marrakech

Marrakech, Morocco

The staff make this place an awesome stay. Very chilled out atmosphere and social lounge. Easy to meet other travellers. The pillows could be a little softer...

Hostel Waka Waka, Marrakech

Marrakech, Morocco

Great hostel with cool atmoshpere. Easy to meet people. Great staff. Would have been nice to have lockers there but I still felt safe leaving my things anyways.

• 28th Apr 2013

Funny-Farm

Interlaken, Switzerland

This hostel was quiet when I was there. Comfortable beds and clean rooms. Not a party hostel at this time of year at least.

• 23rd Mar 2013