HI - New York City

New York, USA

There was one major problem during my stay: I didn't sleep well because the heater in my room was extremely loud. Apart from that the hostel is good with lots of facilities.

• 23rd Nov 2013

Parthenon Hostel

Chicago, USA

I had a nice stay at Parthenon hostel, the place was clean, a breakfast with a big choice of food is included and it is only a few minutes walk from the city center.

• 22nd Nov 2013
  • Poland

Nice hostel close to the city center. I'm not sure sure if it is a good idea to have cooking facilities in the dorms

• 19th Jul 2013

Budget Backpackers

Edinburgh, Scotland

It is a good hostel; bar was good, staff nice and helpful, 24 hour reception is very useful. I didn't like the coeducational bathroom, and this area is very noisy during the night.

• 22nd Jun 2013

Turas-Mara Guest House

Ayr, Scotland

Very good bed and breakfast at a very good price! Room was spotless and nicely decorated; staff very nice and helpful; could be a bit further away from the main street but on the other hand it was very close to the train station which was useful as we were heading to the Prestwick airport in the morning. I would definitely stay there again!

• 10th Jun 2013
  • Mixed Group, 41+

Thank you for taking the time to give us such an excellent review. I am glad that you all enjoyed your stay with us and hope if you are back in Ayr you would stay with us again.

Argyle Backpackers

Edinburgh, Scotland

It's a very nice hostel with a homely feel. In the quiet area but still close to the city center and Old Town. It's a pity there is no breakfast included but there are shops around the corner where you can buy anything you need. You should take under consideration the opening hours of the reception. I'm not sure about the security procedures. Overall I would stay there again!

• 31st May 2013

Minto Guest House

Edinburgh, Scotland

It's a very nice bed and breakfast with very friendly and helpful staff ; a bit far away from the center.

Astor Victoria

It is a nice, quite clean hostel with new comfortable beds in a very good location. Staff was nice and the 24 h reception as well as place to leave the luggage was very useful for me. There could be a bit more things to chose from for breakfast. Also the price was quite high for a bed in a dorm.

• 24th May 2013