Reviews: Hodderanthony721

Location: Ireland, Gender: Male, Age: 23

Hyde Park Hostel

I have stayed in many hostels in london, that are not much more expensive and have better locations i.e. Kings cross. This is by far the most vile establishment I have ever had the misfortune of entering. The rooms are disgusting, the showers are filth ridden and smell and the staff are the most unenthusiastic, rude and disgusting people I have talked too in all of london. I would rather sleep in the gutter then step foot in this crack den ever again. Pay more and stay somewhere else.

Keystone House Kings Cross

Tip for keystone hostel: Pay extra and book at least an 8 bed, the difference is huge. I LOVE keystone hostel. I have stayed in many hostels in London and this is by far the best in terms of location, staff, security, cleanliness and price. The only complaint I had was there was no elevator, but they have a luggage room if this is a problem. The staff are really friendly and nice and theres free wifi. Location is incredible, its less then 2 minutes to kings cross station. Stay here if you can.

Hi Anthony Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am so glad you had a nice time at our hostel. it's great to hear the positive feedback! I will mention to the management about putting in an elevator it is definitely something to consider for the future! We look forward to having you stay at our hostel again. All the best Orla

Clink78

This is a great party hostel. Do not come here unless you are planning to get very drunk, seriously. Its huge and has history. Its cool but for such an up to date hostel I could not believe you had to pay for internet! This is crazy and should be included in your room price. Staff are very friendly and accommodating, probably one of the best things about this hostel.

• 30th Sep 2013

Hello there! Thank you so much for your kind comments. I'm glad you've found the staff friendly. We do have lot of guests coming just to sleep and not in party mood. See you soon. Clink Team.

Smart Russell Square

Location is central but on annoying tube stop, you'll understand what I mean when you reach the elevator. This is hostel is very big and clean and has a good sized kitchen for communal use. Otherwise its not very good. One member of staff was consistently rude to me, I think he was management. The showers are in the basement and my bed was three bunks high. Stay here if everywhere else is booked out as it is safe and clean.

• 28th Sep 2013

Thank you for your review. We are really sorry that you got the wrong impression that one of our staff members was unpleasant. We give our 100% to make every guests stay great but we will take your feedback very seriously to improve our services. SRS Staff

Smart Camden Hostel

Smart hostel is a chain, be careful when staying with them. They are affiliated with the worst hostel in London (Hyde Park). The rooms are tiny, the showers are tiny, the bathrooms are tiny, the hallways are tiny. Cramped would be mildly putting it. The staff seemed stoned constantly and the location is great, but the road its on can be quite dodgy at night. If you wanna stay in camden and dont have high expectations, go for it and stay here.

Samesun Venice Beach

Los Angeles, USA

Great hostel! Right on the doorstep of Venice beach. The staff were friendly, nights out were provided and Venice beach is really colorful and busy. I enjoyed my stay and had no complaints about the hostel.