Reviews: sharynsmiths7963

Location: Australia, Gender: Female, Age: 27

HelloBCN Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

A great place to stay. Close to the metro, nice rooms and clean bathrooms. Showers were a little small but manageable. Great place to meet people :)

• 28th Apr 2013

Albareda Youthhostel

Barcelona, Spain

Really enjoyed my stay here... Just one member of staff a little incompetent since he gave my locker key to someone else but all other staff were very friendly and helpful. Lovely showers and clean rooms. Would come back here for sure.

• 25th Apr 2013

Hootananny Hostel

The four showers I had were all cold. I informed the staff and they said they would work on it. They later told me it was fixed however when I had another shower, it was cold again. I don't think the floor in my room had been cleaned in some time, couldn't walk bare foot, you could feel the dirt under your feet. I wasn't told where the bathrooms were, or that I had a locker available to me or about breakfast. Was very disappointed with my stay and was thrilled to be leaving.

• 16th Apr 2013

Sky Backpackers

Dublin, Ireland

Floor boards are very noisy. It is bad enough making noise in your own room but the floor above us were so much noisier, no one could move around and not be heard. If you intend on only partying and not sleeping then this hostel is suitable for you. My only other complaint is there are no lockers in the room. Other than that, the bathrooms were great, the kitchen, dining and living areas were sufficient and staff were very friendly.

• 9th Apr 2013

Montreal Central

Montreal, Canada

Lovely and helpful staff, great activities, very nice rooms and showers, great brekky! Would come back here for sure!!

• 3rd Apr 2013

Hostel Buffalo Niagara

Buffalo, USA

Nice place, and located next to free tram line, but quiet time of year so not many people about. Would stay there again if I went back to buffalo.

• 2nd Apr 2013

Green Tortoise Backpackers

San Francisco, USA

Staff were welcoming upon arrival, however the following day not as nice or helpful.

• 23rd Mar 2013