Reviews: sharynsmiths7963

Location Australia, Gender Female, Age 30

HelloBCN Hostel, Barcelona, Spain
28th Apr 2013

A great place to stay. Close to the metro, nice rooms and clean bathrooms. Showers were a little small but manageable. Great place to meet people :)

Pars Teatro hostel, Barcelona, Spain
25th Apr 2013

Really enjoyed my stay here... Just one member of staff a little incompetent since he gave my locker key to someone else but all other staff were very friendly and helpful. Lovely showers and clean rooms. Would come back here for sure.

Hootananny Hostel, London, England
5.7
16th Apr 2013

The four showers I had were all cold. I informed the staff and they said they would work on it. They later told me it was fixed however when I had another shower, it was cold again. I don't think the floor in my room had been cleaned in some time, couldn't walk bare foot, you could feel the dirt under your feet. I wasn't told where the bathrooms were, or that I had a locker available to me or about breakfast. Was very disappointed with my stay and was thrilled to be leaving.

Sky Backpackers, Dublin, Ireland
8.0
9th Apr 2013

Floor boards are very noisy. It is bad enough making noise in your own room but the floor above us were so much noisier, no one could move around and not be heard. If you intend on only partying and not sleeping then this hostel is suitable for you. My only other complaint is there are no lockers in the room. Other than that, the bathrooms were great, the kitchen, dining and living areas were sufficient and staff were very friendly.

Samesun Montreal Central, Montreal, Canada
3rd Apr 2013

Lovely and helpful staff, great activities, very nice rooms and showers, great brekky! Would come back here for sure!!

Hostel Buffalo Niagara, Buffalo, USA
2nd Apr 2013

Nice place, and located next to free tram line, but quiet time of year so not many people about. Would stay there again if I went back to buffalo.