MEININGER Hamburg City Center, Hamburg, Germany
16th Jun 2014

The hostel was nice and clean. But the main problem is that there aren't enough sockets near the beds. I slept in the top bunk in an 8-person dorm and I found it frustrating that there wasn't a socket next to my top bunk and most electronic cables aren't long enough to stretch all the way down to the bottom bunk and I didn't want to leave my phone charging next to someone else's bed overnight. That was the only major inconvenience, never had battery in my phone. Overall, good hostel.

Flying Pig Uptown, Amsterdam, Netherlands
7.7
7th Apr 2013

Everyone on the same floor sharing one small toilet. Toilet is unbelievably small, not enough room to move even in the slightest. Need to pay for a lock for lockers.. should be included. But the breakfast was enjoyable.

Wombats City Hostel Budapest, Budapest, Hungary
7th Mar 2013

Best hostel ever. I had to remind myself that I wasn't staying in a hotel. Very new building, very big, wifi even worked in my room even though it didn't work for my friend. Helpful staff. The rooms were incredibly clean and spacious, especially the bathrooms. Central, only 2 minutes walk to the underground. Nothing bad to say about this. I would definitely go back there again!