Hatters on Newton Street, Manchester, England
24th Jun 2013

Fantastic location, friendly staff, good free breakfast, good showers, and a massive TV room for when it's too rainy to stay outside for too long. And so cheap! Definitely the hostel to stay in if you're in Manchester.

Thank you so much for your review!! We are really glad you really enjoyed your stay....and our TV room is waiting for you to come back soon! ;) Hope to see you soon back in Manchester.

Luka's Lodge, Hvar, Croatia
18th Jun 2013

When I arrived at Luka's Lodge, I felt really sick. The staff at the hostel immediately looked after me as if I were a guest in their home, getting me a nice big glass of cold water, offering me medicine, chatting to me to make me feel better, and even offering to run down to the shops to get me some groceries. I have been to some lovely hostels, but none as warm and friendly as Luka;s Lodge. Surely it's the best place to stay in Hvar!

Kinlay Eyre Square Hostel, Galway, Ireland
21st Mar 2013

Wonderful hostel! The only criticism is that its more expensive than most other hostels, so I could only afford a few nights there. I would recommend it for sure though.