Astor Museum Inn

The staff were helpful but not as communicative as I would have liked. Additionally, guests were extremely rude. Overall, the location and facilities, including the locker storage underneath the bunk beds, were all good, but my interactions with people negatively impacted my experience.

The Walrus Hostel

I stayed in a room with 18 mixed beds and while it was full at times with many people moving in and out, I did not worry about personal safety or belongings. The room lacked adequate lighting, which made it difficult to pack properly, but it was great to have a shower and sink in suite. The kitchen is a bit small and is sometimes crowded, but it serves your needs. It was the best place to meet other travelers and staff. The staff and general atmosphere of the hostel was what made my experience.

Citystay Mitte

Berlin, Germany

The staff was absolutely amazing! I had a water bottle than I brought with me and they were always willing to fill it for me. They were also helpful when figuring out activities and the train schedule so I could arrive to the airport on time.