Hostal El Portal, Semuc Champey, Guatemala
19th Jun 2017

El portal is a great hostel as long as you have the money! I was here a few years ago and both tour prices and food prices have gone up significantly. Definitely bring some snacks if you can. The facility is pretty good and the view is beautiful.

Hostal Antigua, Antigua, Guatemala
28th May 2017

I have stayed at this hostel numerous times when visiting Antigua. It's central to all the bars, restaurants and is safe to get back to at night. Security is awesome, and each guest gets their own locker and key. The rooms are always clean, have hot water and wifi. And there's a really good kitchen upstairs and a terrace to hangout on. I always recommend this place to my friends as well!

Pachamama hostel Cartagena, Cartagena, Colombia
21st May 2017

My sister and I stayed here for a night in Cartagena. Good location, only 12,000 pesos from the airport in a cab (don't pay more or they are ripping you off!!) The kitchen was good and there was a small area to hangout in. Luckily there was air conditioning in the rooms, because Cartagena is very hot!! Not a huge atmosphere going on, but walking distance to everything. A bit overpriced for a Backpacking budget, but I think it's average for Cartagena.

Thank you so much for your comment, is important for us, we hope to see you again.

Chillin District Hostel, Medellin, Colombia
11th Apr 2017

I've stayed in over 100 hostels, and this one is by far my favourite hostel EVER! This place is absolutely amazing- the staff, the facilities and especially the crowd it brings in. I stayed here two different times while in Medellin and would definitely go back. It's a good location, secure, has great rooms/comfy beds, and is super clean.

Estancia Hostel, Fortaleza, Brazil
7.4
14th Mar 2017

I don't know what other options Fortaleza has, but this hostel wasn't the best. The bathrooms and rooms were quite dirty and the kitchen only offered a stove top. There weren't very many people here, yet the staff didn't do much to hype up the atmosphere.

Tô em Casa Hostel, Salvador, Brazil
2nd Mar 2017

This hostel is in a great location, offers a good breakfast, and has great rooms! The whole place was nice and clean, they have a great kitchen facility and the staff were very helpful. There wasn't a whole lot going on when we were (after carnaval) so the atmosphere was a bit quiet, but understandable.

Posada San Francisco, San Juan, Puerto Rico
4th May 2015

The hostel was in a very good location- walking distance to bars and sightseeing. The common area was an easy place to drink/socialize/make friends. I stayed in the dorm which was clean and roomy. My only major complaint was that one of the staff members was very rude: we tried to avoid her for the rest of our trip.

Hostal Antigua, Antigua, Guatemala
27th Apr 2015

The hostel was cheap and clean and was in a perfect location. Staff was always helpful. Bathrooms and dorms were cleaned everyday I stayed. I also extended and it was a simple process. It's a very small hostel so there wouldn't be room for a bar. I guess this is more of a chilled atmosphere as many guests did not care to go out or socialize. (Although not the hostels fault).

Purple Nest Hostel Valencia, Valencia, Spain
12th Apr 2013

the staff was very friendly and helpful, the rooms were clean and sheets were provided. there is an awesome kitchen and dining room with computers and wifi. there is a spacious patio upstairs, and its a great atmosphere! also decent prices!