Posada San Francisco, San Juan, Puerto Rico
4th May 2015

The hostel was in a very good location- walking distance to bars and sightseeing. The common area was an easy place to drink/socialize/make friends. I stayed in the dorm which was clean and roomy. My only major complaint was that one of the staff members was very rude: we tried to avoid her for the rest of our trip.

Hostal Antigua, Antigua, Guatemala
27th Apr 2015

The hostel was cheap and clean and was in a perfect location. Staff was always helpful. Bathrooms and dorms were cleaned everyday I stayed. I also extended and it was a simple process. It's a very small hostel so there wouldn't be room for a bar. I guess this is more of a chilled atmosphere as many guests did not care to go out or socialize. (Although not the hostels fault).

Purple Nest Hostel Valencia, Valencia, Spain
12th Apr 2013

the staff was very friendly and helpful, the rooms were clean and sheets were provided. there is an awesome kitchen and dining room with computers and wifi. there is a spacious patio upstairs, and its a great atmosphere! also decent prices!