Reviews: BeesleSR4039

Location England, Gender Male, Age 54

• England, Male, 41+
7.4
31st Oct 2015

Busy Hostel with plenty of people having a fun time; the bar had a good selection of Beers and with pool and a film showing it had quite the pleasant buzz. I really enjoyed being able to stroll down the hill and into Cuiho Park which is a lovely Park to walk in. The one major issue with this Hostel was that in my room on the top floor there was awful Black Mold and if you have allergies with mold you'll want to clarify if the other rooms available are Mold free or not.

Hello, thank you for your comments, questions about the hotel, we will reflect to the manager, at the same time, it will be charged at the front desk to have a good communication with the guest, thank you again for your checking- in, wish you a pleasant journey! UPLAND

October Inn Hostel, Lijiang, China
27th Oct 2015

Just all round lovely place to stay; the owner/manager is very very helpful and completely at ease chatting with you about any thing you care to chat about. He took us along to a local Bai Minorities Buddhist Temple for a festival day lunch and that became a highlight of our trip. If you are Hiking Tiger Leaping Gorge then he will book your Bus ticket, walk you to the bus in the morning and make sure you know what to expect and when; it made that outing very easy.

48 Ville, Bangkok, Thailand
8.0
10th Jan 2015

I don't know who the young man on the reception desk was but at one in the morning I really appreciated his kind warm friendly welcome. I also enjoyed the friendly service in the small restaurant they have; there were two young girls (obvious connected to the restaurant staff) playing quietly and that made for a lovely family atmosphere. I feel it is likely that I will be booking here in the future and I'd definitely recommend 48 Ville to friends.

FAB Hostel Bangkok, Bangkok, Thailand
8th Jun 2014

I stayed at a very hot time of the year and the fan in the single room was just enough to keep things comfortable; the managers were lovely and helpful, the street food near by was excellent, the place felt like some where I could relax and spend an extended time if I wanted to. All in all I'd highly recommend it (I am not a party into the night person!) and I'll definitely be staying there again.

Thank you Sean for the review. Hope to see you again soon Take care Fab & Jaa

14th Jul 2013

Really appreciated that I felt I could trust the manager to arrange quality trips at a good price.

Han Tang Inn Hostel, Xi'an, China
23rd Jun 2013

The Lady at reception that helped me when my Daughter was ill was an absolute Godsend. I can thank her and the staff enough for the support I received; it was above and beyond any thing one might expect and it was genuinely offered. The Hotel its self was beautifully kept and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it.

7.4
16th Jun 2013

I was in a ground floor room and the bathroom drainage would back up through the floor with the result that what appeared to be sewage pooled between the door and the shower. When I slipped on the effluent and cut myself quite badly the staff had no first aid available with which to treat the cuts. Not impressive.

Shaxi Horse Pen 46 Youth Hostel, Dali Shaxi, China
14th Jun 2013

First rate staff; friendly, welcoming and very very helpful. We were eating a Vegan diet and the staff directed us to what appeared to be a private home and courtyard; they had given us a note in Chinese to explain our needs and the lady of the household we went along to took us into her kitchen to see all the (fresh) ingredients she had on hand including freshly picked wild mushrooms. The atmosphere at Shaxi was first rate and I could have happily just stayed and relaxed.

8.0
10th Jun 2013

Busy Youthful place with plenty of good opportunities to socialize.