Location - right in the old town itself! Great location to start. The room is well-maintained and clean. I love that the room/apartment itself is actually one of the houses in old town. Though there is not much interaction and help with the staff. So don't expect much from them. I will still stay here given the great location and clean room and bathroom.

• 9th Sep 2013
  • Singapore

I love the place! It's actually a room in a local Croatia house complete with a small porch. Location - walking distance to palace since it is within the old town itself. Facilities - bonus little kitchen of your own! The owner is very nice and helpful! He gave us a lot of tips on Spilt and where to go. If I do return, I'll still come back.

• 6th Sep 2013

Lounge Hostel Carnvale

Rijeka, Croatia

Location - Walking distance to main bus station and town centre. Hostel - very clean, especially the bathroom is so clean and dry, doesn't even feel like a shared bathroom at all. Staff - very hardworking on the cleanliness, the lady cleans the bathroom after every usage. Though not much interaction and help from any of the hostel staff. I will definitely stay here again!

• 2nd Sep 2013
  • Singapore

Location - though quite a distance to walk from the main bus station, it is walking distance to old town and a bus stop nearby. Hostel - The bathrooms and kitchen is extremely clean and dry. Very well-maintained and use with ease. Staff - Cant remember her name but the lady owner is extremely friendly and helpful! A very nice lady. She gave me tips and help me find out about the bus timing too!

• 31st Aug 2013