Reviews: jwzabaleta2000

Location: Brazil, Gender: Male, Age: 23

Athens Studios

Athens, Greece

Very nice hotel, and really good price. The breakfast was great and the staff was very helpful, they even made a breakfast for take away, since I had an early flight. Very nice of them. And very comfortable hotel.

Second Home Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

Very nice staff, they were very friendly! The hostel is well located, 10 minutes walking from the major sights. Great city to visit. I wish I spend more days there....

Friendly staff and a nice hostel. Fair price and near the metro station.

Academy Hostel

Florence, Italy

The best hostel I stayed so far. Very spacious and comfortable. I strongly recommend it!

Le Montclair Montmartre

Paris, France

It was very good, since the 3 of us were in a private room, an ensuite. It was very suiting for our needs.

Kangaroo-Stop

Dresden, Germany

Very nice hostel and friendly staff. Also very nice city to visit (specially on your way to Prague).

St Christopher's Berlin

Berlin, Germany

Passenger Ship Maria Alberta

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Everything was very nice and Lucas is a very nice and funny guy!

Riad Layla Rouge

Marrakech, Morocco

Funky Fes

Fez, Morocco

Riad Layla Rouge

Marrakech, Morocco

Fantastic Hostel! Not because of the structure of the riad, that is awesome by the way, but the friendly staff. They were so warm welcoming and really wanted to help you at all times. Abdel is the man! Come here if you want to have some fun and enjoying your stay at this cozy place. The breakfast at the terrance was very relaxing as well, and my best nigh sleep in Morocco was here. But you should come here during the day, because it can be tricky to find the place.

New World St. Hostel

Warsaw, Poland

Mosquito Hostel

Krakow, Poland

Very very friendly staff, always eager to do their best! Nice hostel, friendly people, excelent facilities and great location. I couldn't expect better.

Fest Hostel

Warsaw, Poland

The Hostel is excelent. When I entered I was a little afraid of what the hostel would be, but since I opened the door and spent some hours there, all my doubts vanished. Very secure and the hostel owners are very friendly and eager to help you at all times. Thank you for the nice stay and all the tips! The best of luck!! Julio.

Stayokay Amsterdam Zeeburg

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Verygood hostel (huge, by the way). The location is not excelent, but its ok. The breakfast is good!! Wi-fi just in the lobby, but for free. Rooms without lockers. Nice hostel, seems like a hotel, because it is huge.