Generator Hostel Dublin, Dublin, Ireland
18th Mar 2013

I liked this hostel a lot. The only thing that I could think about that would make it better is that the guys bathroom is on the second floor and they ladies is on the first. I would have been nice to have bathrooms on both floors.

Beaches Youth Hostel, Wexford, Ireland
16th Mar 2013

This hostel isn't a hostel its a hotel. I was in a group of 5 people and we had the whole hostel to ourselves. We felt so relaxed here because we where staying in a house. It is very secure and only a 40 minute walk to the beach. I recommend booking this hostel any time you are in Ireland it is amazing.

Globe Trott Inns, London, England
7.4
13th Mar 2013

It was good but the water pressure was terrible and there was barley any hot water. It was very noise at nights and the beds were awful.

Hello and thanks for the review. We had an issue with a bolier during your stay that has now been repaired. We hope this didn't spoil your stay with us too much with us and we are very sorry if it did. Take care