Night and Day

Rome, Italy

I would definitely recommend the day and night hostel, especially if it is your first visit to Rome ... I was greeted by the hostel owner, Monica, who was warm and friendly and extremely helpful! She had maps ready showing the highlights and the best restaurants to go to. Couldn't ask for a better location. The one complaint I would have is that it's a little expensive for the type of accomodations. But I would go back because of Monica !!

• 24th May 2013

Hotel Picasso

Rome, Italy

Great location and value for money. Included breakfast was excellent. Would highly recommend ...

• 19th May 2013

Sezgin's Guesthouse

Kusadasi, Turkey

Great location, and overall a pretty decent value for the money. The rooms were not cleaned everyday, had to ask to have it cleaned on the third day I was there. Paint was peeling on the cieling and crumbling on the bed. Room was very damp, should have dehumidifies. Deniz was very good, very nice and helpful. The owner was nice and all but extremely pushy when it came to booking tours... Don't do the early morning Ephesus tour, too crowded! Go later in the evening and have the place to yourself

• 9th May 2013

Nomad Cave Hostel

Goreme, Turkey

The 6 bed dorm room was very small and crowded, also smelled very mouldy. The bathrooms ( which were located outside the building) were extremely dirty. So I voiced my concerns to the staff and he still charged me for the night, I think leaving for reasons of cleanliness is reason enough to not have to pay. I don't expect much from hostels, but the toilets must be clean! Very disappointing.

• 6th May 2013

Cheers Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

I would Highly recommend cheers hostel. Staff were extremely friendly and helpful, location is great, bathrooms and rooms were clean, good atmosphere, great value. The included breakfast was also very nice. Overall awesome stay!

• 2nd May 2013