Location: Australia,

Nomads Queenstown

Queenstown, New Zealand

This hostel to so great, you get free and breakfast free dinner what more can you ask for? The staff are so nice and always there if you have any (stupid) question. They also have events including pool games and soccer, and i love there cinema room!! I felt that it was really clean and I love there loudge room with fire places ect :)

• 2nd Apr 2013

Hi Pamela, Thanks for your feedback, so happy to hear you had a great stay with us! Enjoy the rest of your travels!

Noah's Ark Backpackers

Greymouth, New Zealand

I loved this hostel, the theme defiantly gives a great character to the hostel and I went in the other hostels to meet with friends and can say that Noah's Art was the best hostel in the area!!

• 30th Mar 2013

Dusky Lodge

Kaikoura, New Zealand

Loved this hostel.. it was such a nice get away quiet place and the wooden interior decor made the experience so much more nicer.. I felt that the beds were comfy and it was clean, definitely was better hostels in Kaikoura!!

• 26th Mar 2013

Jailhouse Accommodation

Christchurch, New Zealand

I stayed here for one night in a 6 bed dorm and felt that the facilities were really good and clean, however I do think its a good walk away from everything and didn't feel like there was much to do after a day. The bathrooms were clean, kitchen was clean and I loved the historic value of the hostel.

• 25th Mar 2013