Location Australia,

Nomads Queenstown, Queenstown, New Zealand
2nd Apr 2013

This hostel to so great, you get free and breakfast free dinner what more can you ask for? The staff are so nice and always there if you have any (stupid) question. They also have events including pool games and soccer, and i love there cinema room!! I felt that it was really clean and I love there loudge room with fire places ect :)

Hi Pamela, Thanks for your feedback, so happy to hear you had a great stay with us! Enjoy the rest of your travels!

Noah's Ark Backpackers, Greymouth, New Zealand
30th Mar 2013

I loved this hostel, the theme defiantly gives a great character to the hostel and I went in the other hostels to meet with friends and can say that Noah's Art was the best hostel in the area!!

Dusky Lodge & Backpackers, Kaikoura, New Zealand
26th Mar 2013

Loved this hostel.. it was such a nice get away quiet place and the wooden interior decor made the experience so much more nicer.. I felt that the beds were comfy and it was clean, definitely was better hostels in Kaikoura!!

Jailhouse Accommodation Christchurch, Christchurch, New Zealand
25th Mar 2013

I stayed here for one night in a 6 bed dorm and felt that the facilities were really good and clean, however I do think its a good walk away from everything and didn't feel like there was much to do after a day. The bathrooms were clean, kitchen was clean and I loved the historic value of the hostel.