The Dictionary, Shoreditch

The best hostel that I have stayed in London by far. It's got good character. The bar wasn't open when we were there, but I heard good things about it. The staff was very welcoming and accommodating. Prices in London can be relatively high compared to others in Europe, but this hostel is a good stay compared to others in the city. Lot's of good nightlife in the area and you aren't forced to take cabs after the tube closes. I'd definitely recommend staying here.

Old Town Hostel

Dubrovnik, Croatia

Luka's Lodge

Hvar, Croatia

Luka was an absolutely fabulous host with all the facilities you could ever need! I even used the fireplace outside to grill some steaks one night. Our second night there, he cooked us an amazing barbecue and got everyone staying there all together. I'd definitely recommend staying here. He was extremely accommodating.

Grandio Party Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

You can't pick a better hostel in Budapest. Met the most amazing people at Grandio, staff included -- they were insanely helpful and always down to recommend things to do/places to go. They know the best places to go in Budapest not to mention the great, welcoming atmosphere they provide. Two thumbs way up. Stay at Grandio for sure!

The staff was extremely welcoming and even sat us down when we first got there to give us a map and show us around Krakow a little bit. The rooms and the main area is very nice and well decorated! The breakfast was the best I've eaten in a hostel ever. It's very centrally located as well. No complaints about this hostel!