CabanaCopa Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Copacabana Hostel is in a great location, very close to the subway and buses and also from Copacabana beach. I found the staff very nice and helpful, 2 computers available for internet and drinking water for free were a plus. The rooms were OK though bathrooms could be cleaner. In my opinion, is very good value for money compared to other hostels in the area, so I would recommend it!

• 15th Sep 2013
  • Spain

Thank you for staying with us and for leaving a review. We are glad to hear you like our location and found our staff helpful. We clean our bathrooms twice daily, but some of the shared ones can get messy depending on guest's use. We are planing on adding one more night cleaning shift, to improve service quality. Hope you will return! CabanaCopa staff

Makako Chill Out Hostel

Cartagena, Colombia

The location and the staff are the best! It is right in the center of Cartagena and the staff are very nice and helpful! The common areas are also nice, with a very comfy living room, the kitchen, a computer with internet for those (like me) who travel without laptop!The rooms are basic, nothing very special, anyway my overall opinion about the hostel is good and I will come back there!