Hobo Bear Hostel, Zagreb, Croatia
7th Apr 2013

This Hostel was one of my favourites on my 6month back packing trip. It was a cool atmosphere, very cozy and welcoming. the little kitchen was perfect upstairs and the showers and washrooms were good. I loved the staff very friendly and chilled out with a lot of information to give you if you just ask. Thanks Gigi Christina and Marco!

The 4You Hostel Munich, Munich, Germany
5.1
30th Mar 2013

Odyssee Globetrotter Hostel, Berlin, Germany
6.0
28th Mar 2013

I have been backpacking for 5months now, and don't usually complain about hostel, because well lets be serious there hostels not HOTELS and your paying a cheap price for a bed. Unfortunetly this place wasn't the best. The wifi only worked in reception area and always turned off so u would have to reconnect. It was so slow you couldn't make any phone calls on skype etc. I knew that there was no kitchen at the hostel but they wouldn't even put something in the fridge for me. Rooms are dirty!

actualy we have a guest kitchen with fridge ...other guests also use them. It's on the same level you have staid !