Stayokay Amsterdam Stadsdoelen

Amsterdam, Netherlands

It's a nice place to stay but if you're looking to meet some people there to party with, you better stay somewhere else. They don't have a kitchen or microwave; and if you need a place to storage your bags after your check out, they charge you for it.

Queen Elizabeth Chelsea

The staff were nice and helpful, however, there are only 2 bathroom with showers and one of them didn't work. The first night someone stole my towel. I slept with my wallet and most important things on my bed. When I asked the guy at the reception if he saw any towel; he just laughted and said, " if you leave your things unattended people will take it. I wasn't expecting the hostel to pay me for the towel but I wasn't expecting him to be so indifferent either. I guess it worths the 6 euros .

Sorry you had your towel taken and the staff being indifferent - I'm sure you know people stealing towels is beyond our control. For your valuables, we offer lockers that are free with your own lock. Sleeping with your valuables is not a safe way to store them. As for showers and toilets, we explain upon checkin that we have more showers and toilets upstairs, and toilets in the bar for people to use 24 hours. Sorry you didn't hear that upon checkin. Thank you.