Students & Travellers Inn, Athens, Greece
18th Apr 2013

Prime location close to all major tourist attractions and shops. Staff extremely helpful. Very cute facilities; big breakfast room, outdoor patio, my room even had a balcony overlooking the street! Only thing was the noise level at night and early morning in the street made it hard to sleep, so pack earplugs!

Hostel Mostel, Sofia, Bulgaria
17th Apr 2013

Great hostel!! Free breakfast and dinner, big comfy lounge, super staff, hot shower. The only thing to watch out for is that you have to walk outside to go to wc. So if you can't handle being chilly for five seconds, maybe go to The Hilton. But normal backpackers will love this place. Wish I could've stayed longer.

Rolling Stone Hostel, Brasov, Romania
15th Apr 2013

Adorable dog and cat made my stay! The sisters were very friendly and helpful, even letting me hang around the hostel until my late evening train. Their "German grandpa" was also really cool; recommending hiking trails near Brašov. I only wish the kitchen had less strict opening times, as I couldn't access utensils or hot water (for tea) during their "breakfast time".

The Loft Hostel Budapest, Budapest, Hungary
11th Apr 2013

Amazing hostel! I was not the only one who extended my stay. Great kitchen, comfortable beds, huge lounge area, location was tops. The fun staff and adventurous guests made staying in Budapest like home away from home. A great place for solos to meet fellow travelers. Great vibe, I'm **definitely** staying here next time I come to Budapest!! Thanks Loft!!

St Christophers Prague, Prague, Czech Republic
8th Apr 2013

A four star hotel for €5 a night? Hard to beat that! Great location, awesome amenities, very clean. Bar food was overpriced, but drink specials were good. Stayed in girls dorm.

Hotel Astoria- Venice, Venice, Italy
7.1
1st Apr 2013

Great location and good value. The 5€ breakfast was a major bargain!! Only complaint was the lack of security (only 1 key for the whole dorm room, no luggage lockers). The staff was friendly and helpful. I enjoyed my stay.

Locanda Daniel, Florence, Italy
29th Mar 2013

I enjoyed my stay at Daniel's. The location was excellent; right next to the Mercato Centrale and very close to the train station. The hostel was also very charming, with spacious rooms and a great view of the Duomo from the kitchenette. When I met the staff they were also very nice and polite. My only big concern was that there were no lockers or any kind of luggage security. All dorms should have that, since you never know who might decide to take your toiletries (I speak from experience :\)

Kinlay Eyre Square Hostel, Galway, Ireland
17th Mar 2013

This place was more like a hotel than a hostel. *Very* luxe accommodations, generous breakfast, prime location, excellent tour services. I would definitely stay here again. The only reason I put just "good" for the staff was because there was one man who walked into the girls bathroom and tried to have a conversation with me after I had just taken a shower (and was covered only in a towel). Other than that slightly creepy encounter, the staff was beyond nice and helpful. Definitely stay here!!!

Astor Victoria, London, England
5.7
9th Mar 2013

Beds were very comfortable and location was great. Not enough bathrooms/toilets though and those that they had were dirty or under stocked. Security was pretty lax around front door, but you needed a key card to get into your room. Luggage storage not really well guarded. Good if you're in a pinch getting off from Victoria Station, but I don't think I'd stay again.