Archi Rossi Hostel

Florence, Italy

Breakfast!!!! PERFECT breakfast!! various choices!! you can eat what ever you want, air-condition, TV, really near the rail station. good choice!

• 16th Aug 2013

YMCA Avignon

Avignon, France

this hostel is BIG!! even have a pool, but quite far from the center, you need to walk around 30 mins to get there(cross tow bridges), wifi only provide in cafe bar, not in your room, the room don't have the air con, but it's okay if you open the window.

• 2nd Aug 2013

Yes! Porto Hostel

Porto, Portugal

I love this hostel, the location is really great! you can see the church from your widow, the security is good also, they will give you a sensor watch to open the room and locker, really safe and space is really big for your stuff. the breakfast is also good, nothing to complain

• 25th Jul 2013

Iguassu Guest House

Foz do Iguacu, Brazil

• 8th Jul 2013

Hostel Bambu Mini

Puerto Iguazu, Argentina

Really nice hostel, friendly staff and comfortable bed! Easy to walk from the bus station

• 6th Jul 2013

Palafito Sur

Chiloe, Chile

I really need to say the location is really great, and beautiful view from the hostel,

• 24th May 2013

Hospedaje Vista al Mar

Puerto Montt, Chile

this is the best hotel I ever stay, I CAN recommend everyone to stay here, the host is really really nice!!~~the breakfast is delicious and the host also treat me the bread and hot drink in the night !! HOT shower, perfect bed...wonderful!!

• 23rd May 2013

Hostel Jacaranda

Valparaiso, Chile

really nice place to stay and host really helpful, the room is so cozy and quiet, really look like living in home

• 15th May 2013

Andes Hostel

Santiago, Chile

not bad, look like apartment for lots of people to stay, but wi-fi have the single only in common room, not in the dorm. breakfast is nice, the staffs are friendly,

• 13th May 2013

Kona Tau

Easter Island, Chile

really good place to stay, nice breakfast, nothing to complain

• 9th May 2013

Chilli Hostel Santiago

Santiago, Chile

the staff is very friendly to show me how to find a money exchange, even their English is not very well and also help me to arrange the collect minibus to the airport at 5:00 am since my flight is at 8:15 am,

• 8th May 2013

Arica Unite

Arica, Chile

really really nice staff to give a free guide book and nice breakfast also, you will feel very comfortable to stay here.

• 3rd May 2013

El Albergue Espanol

Arequipa, Peru

really really good place to stay, the staff will wake you up when you book the tour at 2: 30 am, hot water is not 24 hours, you can take a hot shower during the day and cold water only at night.

• 28th Apr 2013

Travellers Inn

Quito, Ecuador

I need to give the traveler Inn 100 points! because I book the hostel for one day only, however, I come here one day earlier to find the room, the host mentions the room is all full but their own house still have one guest room to let me stay, the price will be the same, I feel very glad that host help me to find the place to stay and have an excellent breakfast!

• 26th Apr 2013

La Casa del Molino Blanco

Banos, Ecuador

the distance is a little bit far from the terminal of bus station, but everything is excellent, the bed is the most comfortable bad during my whole trip, I can fall to sleep immediately, and the staff is helpful and the breakfast is really nice! hot water, towel provided, I hope I can stay longer.

• 20th Apr 2013

Hostal Marsella

Quito, Ecuador

friendly staff and good breakfast (no include in hostel cost), provide hot water, towel, toilet paper and soap, is really helpful.

• 18th Apr 2013
  • Taiwan

The staff is friendly and helpful, even I will leave the hostel at 6:00am, but the einvorment is quite noisy, they are doing some repairment for the hostel when I arrived, however, everything is okay, hot water, free wifi, breakfast, still worth to stay.

• 16th Apr 2013

Hotel Conquistadores

Medellin, Colombia

actually, this one is not a typical hostel, it is more like a motel to let someone who just want to take a rest for a few hours, although you have the bathroom, towel,TV...everything... but the atmosphere is not that good

• 13th Apr 2013

Swiss Hostal Martinik

Bogota, Colombia

the hostel is close the museum and historic center, the staff is really busy but helpful, breakfast is really simple, toast with jam and coffee. hot water 24 hours

• 9th Apr 2013
  • Taiwan

thanks for your comment. yes, sometimes we are busy than it is not easy to make a business in Colombia. But we love our work so hopeful that see you again !

Nomadas Backpackers

San Jose, Costa Rica

the host is very nice, because my flight is really early in the morning, I ask him to book the Taxi for me at 4:00 am, and he mentions he can bring me to the airport, and the price will be the same with Taxi, since I didn't eat the breakfast, the host says I still can make the coffee if I want.

• 8th Apr 2013

Arenal Hostel Resort

La Fortuna, Costa Rica

I booked this hostel in hostel world.com with the best value that they mention single private room is 12.50 USD per person,so I booked the room immediately, however, when they bring me to the room, it is a dorm for 6 people, I ask the hostel and they say it probably is the mistake of hostel world, the price is for dorm, not for single private room, if I want, I can pay more to stay in the single private room, but the price is out of my budge, I'm not feel comfortable for this.

• 6th Apr 2013

Managua Hills Bed and Breakfast

Managua, Nicaragua

the location is very quiet, the room is clean, breakfast is very delicious

• 30th Mar 2013

JoanĀ“s Hostel

San Salvador, El Salvador

when I arrive, the host is not there, the staff arrange everything in the beginning, however, the staff did't speak in English, so we got some problems with communication, the staff still try his best to do everything, the atmosphere is really good here,

• 21st Mar 2013

Mariana's Petit Hotel

Guatemala City, Guatemala

clean bed, and private bathroom, but the flight is a quite noise near the airport.

• 19th Mar 2013

Los Encuentros Hotel

Antigua, Guatemala

really safe place to stay, host can not speak in English, but try to arrange the tour for me, the breakfast is really good, I love the breakfast!

• 15th Mar 2013

Hostel Meson de Tulum

Cancun, Mexico

the place is a little bit hard to find for me, but the hostel looks like that I'm living in the jungle, really interesting,

• 14th Mar 2013

Hostel Zocalo

Merida, Mexico

Feel like home, do everything by yourself, more flexible~

• 12th Mar 2013

B&B Le Gite Del Sol

San Cristobal de las Casas, Mexico

Nice staff and excellent booking for bus, open breakfast area feel cozy!

• 9th Mar 2013