Moscow Home-Hostel, Moscow, Russia
6.9
30th Jun 2013

Good location, but very bad wifi connection. Staff are helpful. Can be a choice for those with tight budget.

The Monk's Bunk, Tallinn, Estonia
20th Jun 2013

My friends and I heartily thank you for the staff in the Monk's Bunk. We love the hostel, not only because of the location near the tourist attractions, but also its cleanliness and atmosphere.

7.4
18th Jun 2013

My friends and I heartily thank the staff of Friendly Fun Franks Backpackers Hostel on helping us to move our big luggages up to the steep stairs. We satisfied with the service provided, but we didn't like the room we stayes due to the small size and with pillars inside which hurt us many times.

Hostelgate Privates, Vilnius, Lithuania
7.7
15th Jun 2013

My friends and I heartily thank the staff of Hostelgate for providing the useful transportation and tourist information to us and giving positive response to our last-minute request. Staying in Hostelgate is our right choice. Again, thank you for your service.