360 Hostel MalasaƱa

Madrid, Spain

This was a great hostel! Gorgeous location and the staff was SO helpful! They also had fun activities each night and we got to have Sangria! Great hostel to meet people! Nice atmosphere. The room was extremely small though and the heat didn't work that well! :-/ Still I would recommend it, nothing that influenced my good opinion!

Elpaso Milano

Milan, Italy

This was a great hostel!! The service was so great and the breakfast was the best thing ever. We stayed in this hostel when we were extremely tired and he took care of us SO WELL. Really appreciated it. The bed was so comfortable! One thing-they don't take cards so know that! NO NEGATIVES TO SAY ALL POSITIVES!! :-D

Emerald Fields

Florence, Italy

This was an absolute amazing hostel!! The service was entirely great and we got an upgrade for the same price. We had the best service for breakfast and the bed was so comfortable. I WOULD ENTIRELY RECOMMEND THIS HOSTEL. It was so worth it and made our experience great. The people could answer any of our questions. We also did a Tuscany Tour through the hostel which was one of our best days in Florence. Definitely get this hostel-and hope you get to stay in the Emerald Palace part!!

Hotel Iris

Venice, Italy

This was an okay hostel, but the service was not there. We were told we couldn't sit down in the lobby and use the wifi at night and when we came back after midnight it seemed like we weren't allowed to be doing that because the guy was sleeping and seemed annoyed when he opened the door..? So don't lock the door then....it was strange. The room was decent and right on the water which was awesome!! The location was terribly difficult to find the directions were bad on the site.

Eurohotel

Milan, Italy

This was a nice hotel. Definitely hard to find based off their directions, they were not good! The service was good and the room was nice!

Living Cat's Hostel

Madrid, Spain

Unfortunately I did not have the best time at this hostel due to certain inconveniences. The service was terrible and the locking system on the doors was awful and confusing. When I first got there I was asked to wait for 10 minutes because the guy was quote doing something else. Also we ended up waiting another time for an hour exactly to get to the counter and be refused because the lobby was closing for a half hour. It was ridiculous however this was just one guy.