• 17th Aug 2015

Oleander Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

The hostel is well located, close to a metro station and to the bridge between Buda and Peste. Although, there is only one bathroom for 2 rooms (my room was a 8-bed) and everyone can get into the room easily.

Thank you for your comment. Everyone can get in the room easily obviously because is a shared dorm. You are not the only one sleeping in the room and you get padlock to lock your values in the free locker we offer.

Grand Hostel Berlin

Berlin, Germany

Hans Brinker Budget Hotel

Amsterdam, Netherlands

The hostel is really nice, really well-located and with a good breakfast. But the wifi doesn't work inside the rooms, only at the reception.

Hi Rafael! Thanks for your great review! We hope to welcome you again soon in Amsterdam and at the Hans Brinker Hotel! For the next time: you can use the WIFI at the bar area as well! Greetings, Hans Brinker

Roman Holidays Hostel

Rome, Italy

The hostel is clean, really well-located (4 min by walking to Termini, the main train/subway station of Rome). The rooms are roomy. I have no complaints. The only thing that I consider as a problem is the fact that they don't accept payments by credit card, but the staff was gentle and I could pay on the day after.

Scream House

Milan, Italy

Let's list the points: 1) The guests don't have the appartment key. Actually, the doors of the rooms are open everytime and the staff got into and out whenever they want. They don't respect the guest privacity. 2) The neighborhood is not that good as well, but, at least, it is close to a subway station (about 3 min by walking). 3) The staff smokes at the reception. So, the hostel smell is really bad. 4) My mattress was horrible, it had a hole. So, I definitelly don't reccommend it.