The Mad Monkey Siem Reap

Siem Reap, Cambodia

Pretty good. Will go again.

It's a good place for value of Paris. Bit far from town. But quiet. It was ok

The owner can be very full on. Now i understand what others mean in their review. Hostel is clean, small, it's a apartment with 3 room really. Location is close to train station. Internet works fine near the doors. But Internet don't work we'll in my room. Nice staff member

Depends on the luck. Some beds have bugs. And the staff knows they got them. I was ok first 2 nights and cover in bits on 3rd night(over20). First time I had problem since my travel. I wasn't the only one who had them. Staff is friendly. free Food at night, but not enough. The free drinks at night didn't happen. Line up for bathroom. Apart from the staff, there is nothing good about the place.. Lock out between 10 to 5. No wifi after mid night.

INOUT Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

There is up and down with this hostel. It's in the hills and very nice forest and tree away from city. But only few train stop and uphill walk from the city. Hostel employs disable people which is very nice and kind. The disable people don't always provide best service. But it contribute to society. Food aren't the best but there is nice food place down the hill about 10 mins walk server 9 euro lunch weekday. Problem withy the place is sometimes too many school kids come. Overall nice place

Duermevela Hostel

Segovia, Spain

Location is excellent. The staff owner was so very helpful. The place had a good feel to it. Huge tv room upstairs. Comfy bed. A good home feeling. Staff helps a lot. Nice and friendly. Really lovely. Thanks!!

Hostel Meeting Point

Madrid, Spain

I had few issue with this place. First was the noise. Party in my room at 2 am. Loud talking in the common area until 3 am. Find really hard to sleep. Staff is bit rude. Since its my first hostel in Spain. I thought maybe that's maybe how people are. Won't help with change of coin with laundry. Charge me 5 euro for bag storage. The place is fairly new and clean. Shower had a time frame. Only allow between 7am to 12 mid night. Hot water takes ages to come out. Location is good

If party is your mid name, there is always something going on here. Staffed bar upstairs. Surf. BBQ. Anything goes. Good price in middle of city. Recommend for fun loving younger people.

It's a clean hostel with towel. Female stuff here are very nice! They keeps the place clean and inorder. Wifi is ok depends on which room u r in. It's a small hostel so it's personal. Noise on the street at times which I don't mind. Possible noise next door in a school. Overall 8.5/10 nice play room upstairs with DVD and cable tv and table tennis talbe. Staff accommodated me for extra days of stay. Kindly offer pick up at airport or bus station. Place could be nicer maybe with some Spanish music

Arica Unite

Arica, Chile

Jenny is a nice lady and her friend yoyo does a excellent surf class. The hostel itself is close to the bus and only 1 mins from the beach. Breakfast should be little more than 2 piece of bread. Jenney needs a better cleaning lady I think. Jenny let me check in early which is really nice after over night bus. Hostel was average, neighborhood is not quiet. But I had a blast stay there with yoyo and other backpackers.

Hostal Tuyasto

San Pedro de Atacama, Chile

Very friendly hostel. Owner look after the place and guest very well. 7 mins walk towards center on the town. Very quiet at night for good sleep. They offer me to sleep I their daughters room for free. The bathroom is clean. Bed is almost like home. There is a BBQ can be used to cook. Locker is bit small, but u get keys for the rooms.

Chilli Hostel Santiago

Santiago, Chile

It's a good hostel. Really enjoyed my time there. Great staff. It's not very quiet, but with free dinner, paid BBQ night. You can't really go wrong. Good wifi. Friendly staff. Free dinner is basic, but tasty.