The Judy House

Negril, Jamaica

I think that there are better located value for your money hostels around. The rooms were made from metal walls and so when it was hot the metal would absorb the heat and the room became unbearably hot. Sue did not care to remember my name and we disagreed over how many fans I needed for that hot a** room, but her other staff Marcia and Ms. Hacyinth were wonderful! I wouldn't stay there again, but if you don't mind the distance, rooms and price go for it!

I always care! But sorry our newest, 3 bed room did not suit you. At $20US a night 2 fans on 24/7's is not feasible, plus you paid for one & used 2 beds. Jamaica is hot in July wherever you are, my rooms are for backpackers to sleep/keep things safe, whilst exploring. Not made for daytime sleeping, lots of cool, beautiful, outdoor spaces for that. The rooms are cool at night, much cooler than a concrete room.

Reggae Hostel

Kingston, Jamaica

I had a wonderful time, would definitely stay again!

Hostel Arcoverde

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

This was a terrible, terrible, terrible, terrible hostel! I seriously recommend anyone who considers this place to think again! It is false advertising on the website, the places are dirty, the breakfast food looked questionable! This would not have been so terrible if the woman who runs the place was not running the front desk. She forgot to give me my change, and then when I asked her for it, she accused me of lying and exploiting her! It was so rude and unprofessional. I will never come back!

The hostel green bow, offers his breakfast with fresh food of the day. The hostel is undergoing some obrar for improvement. Is malicious client is time for your payment, ended up giving a blow. I ask every client look our site, everything is in it and what is the hostel.