A&O Dusseldorf Hauptbahnhof

Dusseldorf, Germany

Wifi should be available everywhere in the hostel, not just the lobby.

Die Wohngemeinschaft

Cologne, Germany

I have no complaints! This hostel is by far the best I have ever stayed. Friendly staff, great location, great value for money, very clean, everything was just great!! This hostel is highly recommended.

Hotel Phenix

Brussels, Belgium

The hotel is located further than I expected. Very far away from the city center and nothing is really around. The hotel looks very posh/stylish at first, but if you look closely..you can see many mistakes or signs of last minute renovation. Super friendly staff. Fast wifi connection. The hostel has everything you need so I still had a very pleasant experience at the hotel :)

Alias Youthhostel

Antwerp, Belgium

Great location and friendly staff. The major complaint is that the beds are so over used that all of them have huge dents. Very uncomfortable. However, the hostel has everything a traveler could ask for. The breakfast is included and it was great!! I would suggest to have a 24/7 reception desk.

Ani & Haakien - Rotterdam

Rotterdam, Netherlands

Awesome hostel! No complaints about this hostel at all. Great location, staff, facilities. The breakfast is very simple but has everything you need for the basics. Censored-showers can be a bit annoying sometime.

Amigo Hostel Amsterdam

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Honestly...I was shocked when I saw the room because it was nothing like what is being advertised on the website. One bathroom for the entire floor and it seems like no one cleans the bathroom regularly. Pot-smokers are constantly outside of the hostel entrance making noises. As I am reading through the reviews from other customers, I am wondering if I really stayed at the same hostel? No kitchen, no nothing. Friendly staff but that is about it.

Pepe Hostel

Warsaw, Poland

Best hostel I have ever stayed at so far! Super helpful and friendly staff, clean environment, posh design. Each bed has its own reading light and an outlet, individual lockers with a key and enough bathrooms for everyone. It is located approx. 10 mins from the nearest location (5 mins if you walk fast) and there is a big supermarket where you can get everything you need.

Amazing hostel!! Super friendly staff (all speaks English fluently). No communication problem, extremely helpful and the hostel is very clean. The location of the hostel is great, everything is within walking-distance. Tramway to the Old Town is just right around the corner. If you ever travel to Krakow, I definitely recommend this hostel.

Super friendly staff. Fabian was very helpful and patient with everything. The location is within walking distance to the metro station.