Little Town

Prague, Czech Republic

Great place, located just underneath the City Castle. You can get to the old town in less than 10 min with the trams. The room I stayed had something like seven beds, a kitchen and a big bathroom, even though we were just a couple. The place itself is very cute!

• 31st Jul 2013

Pink Panther's Hostel

Krakow, Poland

Loved here, specially the staff. Thank you girls very much for my stay over here!

Odyssee Globetrotter Hostel

Berlin, Germany

Great place, great value. Deffinatelly would recomend it to any kind of traveller!

Hostal Rural

San Pedro de Atacama, Chile

This hostel has probably the most obnoxious and useless staff members i've seen during my trip around Peru, Bolivia and Chile. Unless you are willing to book trips and restaurants with them, they simply act like they are doing you a favor by answering your questions. Also you can find cheaper places in San Pedro de Atacama.

Im sorry you had that opinion about us. I know I didnt talk to you and that you probably talked to my co-worker, but you were only one night here, Im positive that if you have had stayed longer you wouldn't have this opinion about the hostel. We apologize again for whatever thing happened to you during the night you stayed here. Hostal Rural

Though it looks like hell, the rooms are good. The staff does not help much, but you cannot expect mush from Uyuni. The shower was great though.

El Albergue Espanol

Arequipa, Peru

The hostel itself is really cheap, but definatelly not clean since we`ve found a human nail on our room. Hot water is not 24h, just from 10 am till 3 pm. Despite that, the staff is helpfull and know the city, the hostel is very silent, the kitchen is in good conditions and the location is really good, just a few meters away from Plaza de Armas.

• 23rd Mar 2013

Really good place in Lima to stay. Mariza and Pablo from the reception were amazingly helpful. The cleaning ladies as well, never had any problem with the hostel itself. Thanks!