Brussels 2GO4 Quality Hostel

Brussels, Belgium

The location is great and the staff was helpful, but the Internet connection was terrible throughout the hostel and the bottom floor computer didn't work the whole time I was there. Overall I would recommend this hostel to young travelers, just be flexible and go somewhere else to use the Internet, and don't mind the mold in the bathrooms.

My only complaint is the moldy bathrooms and broken Internet.

The Internet didn't work the entire time I was there. The newly remodeled dorms were nice but the mold in the bathrooms was pretty gross. The bar in the lobby was a great place to meet other travelers and have a couple of beers. The hostel is located a 15 min walk away from the city center and a 10 min walk away from the train station. It was very convenient.

Gästehaus Jacoby

Freiburg, Germany

the reception hours make it really difficult to check in during the evening.

Modern Hotel

Paris, France

There wasn't a door to the bathroom and there was very little floor space. I felt like I was tripping over everything. There was no elivator and no remote for the tv. Internet was terrible. It worked for about 5 minutes and then you had to log in again. overall, it was clean and had the basic amenities. It was a ten minute walk to the metro, but a really far distance from the monuments of Paris.

The lobby is nice, but it's the only location where Internet works well, and only when few people are using it. Breakfast consists of coffee and bread, not very exciting. There was a lot of mold in the bathroom, but the sheets felt very clean. It's about a fifteen minute walk to any metro station. The staff was friendly and helpful.

Thanks for your feedback. We are working on improving our bathroom one by one, hopefully you get to visit when our rénovations are done.

Main complaints: moldy bathrooms, far distance from the city center, and poor Internet. The staff was nice.