• South Korea, Female, 18-24
Astor Hyde Park, London, England
7th Jul 2013

The place is Clean, and the rooms are not noisy and it's good. The location is quite far away from the station, about 15 minutes by walk. It's safe to walk around at night though, as the area is very safe. The Staff are very nice usually, except for the breakfast time staff. The breakfast is up to 10, but I'm a slow eater, and I once ate up over ten o'clock. Usually, in other hostels, they let you finish your meal, but here, they started shouting at the people. The wifi here is REALLY BAD.

• South Korea, Female, 18-24
Gallery Hostel Porto, Porto, Portugal
22nd Mar 2013

I travel A LOT, and this is by far the best hostel that I have ever been to. The rooms and the bathrooms are super clean, and the hostel itself is a gallery, so it is very beautiful. The staff are the sweetest staff ever, and in the evenings, they open portuguese dinner or events that you can enjoy. Also, the location is in the area of porto where there are a lot of art galleries, and is right next to Palacio Cristal, so I really really enjoyed my stay here. I strongly recommend this place!!!