A Scalinatella, Amalfi, Italy
7.1
11th Jun 2013

The hostel is located at Atrani, a small village next to Amalfi. I was worried that it would take a while to get to Atrani but it turned out to be only less than 10 minutes walk from Amalfi. Has a small but nice beach area to enjoy the sun! The owner was also very friendly. The only thing is that it was too cold at night. Fortunately there were only two people in the four people dorm so I had to use extra blanket.

Bed & Breakfast Angelina, Sorrento, Italy
9th Jun 2013

It's not located in Sorrento but a small town next to it, so we had to walk about 20 minutes to get to the city center of Sorrento. It was okay to walk for 20 minutes during my stay but I don't think it would be pleasant when the weather gets too hot or when a person is way too tired. Except for the location, other things were good. Friendly staff, great breakfast buffet, working wifi (only in the lobby), nice and comfy room!

Hotel Ideal, Naples, Italy
7.4
8th Jun 2013

The location from the central train station was superb. You will see the sign once you walk out of the station. But instead it was far from the city center and other monuments. Overall Napoli was somewhat sketchy so my friend and I didn't go out at all at night. Still I really liked how the hotel had reasonable prices and how it was close to the train station so that we didn't have to wonder around. The breakfast is also not bad.

Vertigo Vieux-Port, Marseille, France
29th May 2013

Although wifi didn't work in the kitchen area and sometimes the signal was weak in the room, I really liked that the room was spacious. There were also enough plug-ins for everyone so no one had to wait to charge their stuffs. Baguettes were really good too! The atmosphere is great, and the location is also great! Old port and metro down the hill in 5 min and Notre Dame de la Garde up the hill in 15~20 min! Lastly, the staffs were very kind too :) I had a great stay here

Victoria House Hostel, Nice, France
7.1
27th May 2013

The hostel was smaller than i thought, but the overall atmosphere and facilities were fine. I stayed there with my friend in a twin bed room and I liked how we had a small kitchen to ourselves. The only thing is that the bathroom is really small! Oh, and no breakfast is served but still there's a really nice bakery just around the corner. Anyways, good location, helpful staffs, good wifi, and nice (but small) room!

Samay Hostel Sevilla, Seville, Spain
20th Mar 2013

Location was fine, but the room was FREEZING COLD! I got sick after spending the first night there. And there are not many plug-ins for people to use. But otherwise, it was pretty nice.